The aftermath

Aizawa POV
"Hey why are you dragging me?"
Anonymous Fox- "I can't have you stalling my work. Let's go back up to the roof."
(I wonder what these 'creatures' he was talking about were...)
"You can stop dragging me now you know?"
Anonymous Fox- "aww little ewaserhead doesn't want to get dwagged anymore?"
*groans*
Anonymous Fox- *chuckles*
(This is going to be harder than I thought.)
Izuku POV
I look for the highest roof as a large slim figure jumps in front of me, it's mouth slit from ear to ear, it's skin so pale It radiated all other colours, it's eyes hollow.
I jump back and shriek. I quickly close my eyes trying to confirm to myself that it wasn't real.
Aizawa POV
I start walking next to the vigilante as he suddenly shrieks and jumps back, I quickly look around to see for any danger but I am met with nothing but the darkness of the night.
"You okay Mono?" -mono is a nickname so it's shorter-
I notice he clamped his eyes shut only to reopen them a few seconds later and sigh.
*sighs* "Hurry up" I muttered as I walked ahead (what was that about? He surely saw something?)
Izuku POV
I snapped out of my shock and muttered
"Y-ye my apologies"
(I need to buy some more medicine soon, I'm running out)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Not long after, me and Aizawa were on a rooftop. I sigh and lift my mask up so that my mouth is uncovered, I scower my pockets for the medicine for my schizophrenia, it's working but not much...
I grasp the pills and grab some water from one of my pockets on my utility belt and place the pills in my mouth and swallow them along with some much needed water.
I pull my mask down again so my mouth is covered once again and look around for any villains, ignoring the strange gaze eraserhead had placed upon me.
Aizawa POV
We finally made it to a roof around 25 stories. I perch on the ledge of the building as mono sits next to me, I look at him as he rises his mask enough for his mouth to be visible and then placed what seem to be some pills into his mouth and chugs them with water (is he taking drugs?!)
He then proceedes to readjust his mask.
"What did you just take?"
Anonymous Fox- "huh?"
"Those pills. What are they?"
Anonymous Fox- "What, do you think they are drugs or something? *chuckles*"
"Your really annoying you know that?"
Anonymous Fox- "and proud of it!"
*sighs*
"Tell me, it's not like I would arrest you for taking drugs if you have already used your quirk illegally."
I say hoping to get some information out of this.
Anonymous Fox- "They technically aren't  drugs but then again most medicine are basically drugs so yes?"
(Medicine?) "what do you need medicine for?"
Anonymous Fox- "Can't tell you that, can't let your enemies nor friends have too much information, betaryal and disloyalty can be bought, everyone has a price that people could use to bribe,manipulate or use them."
"That's dark...but not necessarily wrong"

No ones POV
•Somewhere nearby•
"When will the plan begin?" Asked a voice
"Soon enough, as we just heard him say to that hero,.... EVERYONE has a price, including him." Replied another voice.

Author POV-
Here is Dekus costume

None of the artwork in this book is mine unless I mention it and so far no artwork in this book is mine

Credits to who made them but I can't remember who sorry.