Chapter Eight

It has been fourteen years since you got reborn in the world of Boku no Hero Academia, you don't know what to make of them.

Katsuki is not bad, now that you think about it, he is good in 'father's standards' as he provides for you, treats you nicely if we exclude his bad tamper.

"Are you ready?" You turn away from the mirror to stare at your father.

"Yes, Tou-chan, how do I look, by the way?"

You and Katsuki agreed to go to the beach today as a way of entertainment.

"Put a fucking dress on your swimsuit until we arrive there" you roll your eyes at him.

"I was going to do that, no need to remind you" Katsuki narrows his eyes at you.

"Don't talk back to me, monkey baby" you pout at the nickname.

"I'm almost fifteen, so stop it with this stupid nickname, Tou-chan" Katsuki snorts, amused by your annoyance.

"You live under my roof, I get to call you whatever I want, I own you" you huff.

Here it goes again, the whole 'I own you' thing has been going on ever since you turned thirteen.

As you grow up, Katsuki would get more possessive, and that's the main reason why you don't have any friends.

He scared your classmates off with death threats and if they dare say anything to the media, the pro-hero won't hesitate to beat them up.

"Let's just go to the beach"

Hopefully, everything goes well today and no one has to lose a part of their bodies.

--------

You lay on the sand, reading some manga, while your father sits on the sand beside you, watching out like a hawk, ready to attack anyone who dares to come near his safe zone.

"Oh my God, it is the number two hero, can I please take a picture with him, oka-chan" a little boy who looks no older than eight pleads to his mother.

"Sure, sweetie" the boy runs over to your father with a big smile on his face as he holds his mother's smartphone.

"What do you want, brat?" Katsuki spats, not in the mood to take selfies.

"I want to take a picture with you, Ground Zero-sama!"

"Fuck off, brat" the boy pouts indicating that he is about to cry.

"Don't be so mean, and take a picture with him, Tou-chan" you interfere, glaring at the said man.

"No, now buzz off, brat"

With that, the boy runs crying to his mother.

"No wonder why Uncle Deku is the number one hero" Katsuki turns his head at you.

"You know nothing about Deku, he is the worst person you will ever meet in your life" you frown.

"What do you mean, he is the number one hero" Katsuki chuckles as if has heard a funny joke.

"Just because he is a damn hero, doesn't mean he is kind and sweet, he is a ps-"

"Hey, Kacchan, (Y/n)"

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

"Hello, Uncle Deku!" you greet him cheerfully.

The golden-haired man glares at his colleague angrily.

"How did you know that we are here?" Katsuki demands while Izuku smirks at him.

"It was just a coincidence, Kacchan"

The way he said 'coincidence' made you feel like it wasn't a coincidence at all.

"Plus, I came here to spend time with you and young (y/n)"