Chapter Thirteen

"What are you talking about? I would never hurt my child, old hag!" Katsuki shouts.

Mitsuki glares at her son sharply, not really believing what he is saying for one second.

"She just said that you threatened to kill her, right, (Y/n)" you nod quickly, confirming her words.

"I was joking, why would I want to kill her, she knows that I would never do that"

Katsuki turns his attention towards you with a warning glint in his red eyes.

"Isn't that right, (Y/n)?"

You gulp, feeling nervous under the hard pressure of the situation.

If you don't agree with him, he would punish you, however, you can escape him.

"No, you are lying, you threatened to hurt me, Tou-chan" you reply with clear confidence.

Katsuki ignores you then returns back to looking at your grandmother, his mother.

"Oi, my private life is none of your business, damn it"

Mitsuki lets out a sigh and gives up on the subject.

It's not like her son is going to hurt you for real, maybe a small pinch in the arm or a slap on the head just like she used to do to him when he was young.

However, Mitsuki doesn't really know the true possessive nature of her son.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"You must be out of your mind to even ask that of her, Izuku" Shoto says in disbelief.

The green-haired hero just shrugs and takes a sip from his drink.

"You do realize that Katsuki's daughter can never replace you with her father"

Izuku clutches his drink tightly for a second before relaxing and a smile appears on his face.

"We both know that Kacchan isn't really a good father, Shoto-kun" the bi-haired colored hero sighs.

"Still doesn't give you the right to think about taking her away from her father" Deku chuckles.

"Who said I'm going to take her away from her father, she is the one who will come to me"

"Why would she do that, Izuku?"

"Because she will simply find me better than her father"

Shoto stares at his friend, not believing that the same kind boy he met back at the academy is the same person sitting with him.

Seriously, Izuku's obsession with you becoming his daughter makes Shoto concerned.

☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎

"You are going to stay in this room until I decide when you leave it" Katsuki spats, shoving you into your room harshly.

"Fine, it's not like it is a hard punishment or anything" Katsuki sneers at you.

"Yes, but you would be locked up in your room without any forms of entertainment..."

Your father smirks when he sees the annoyed look on your face.

"...and also you won't drink or eat during your punishment"