Chapter Eleven

"I want you to become my daughter"

You stand there astonished at what Izuku just said calmly without any hints of awkwardness.

You suddenly smile, replacing your surprised experission with a cheerful one.

"Oh, so you consider like a daughter, that's so sweet of you uncle Deku!"

You know what he exactly meant, but honestly, you didn't want to sound rude.

Plus, his request is truthfully creepy, like he actually wants you to become his daughter.

"No, I want you to be my daughter" his blunt word and downwards crawl of his lips made you shiver.

"Well, you can't become my father because I already have one, uncle" you explain meekly, feeling under pressure all of a sudden.

"Do you like Kacchan?"

Before you could answer, a voice answers for you.

"Of course, she loves her father, what type of question is that?"

Kirishima comes up from behind the number one hero, a big smile appearing on his face as he places his hands on Izuku's shoulders.

The green-haired man quickly puts his smile back on, acting happy to see Kirishima.

Even though, he is very annoyed at the appearance of the redhead.

"Exactly, I love my Tou-chan dearly" you agree, which made Deku grit his teeth.

"Yes, everyone loves Kacchan"

You wanted to burst out laughing at how Deku looks so displeased spatting out such words.

While speaking you didn't expect the following to happen.

An explosion happens right behind as a villain suddenly starts destroying the side of the agency.

You let out a terrified scream as you grab into Izuku for your dear life in fear of something happening to you.

Izuku feels happy when you hug him because he knows that you depend on him for safety.

Anyways he quickly moves you to stand behind him as the villain lands in front of you two.

"Look who we have here if it isn't the number one hero and his kid" you frown at the villain's wrong assumption.

However, when you were about to correct him, Deku cuts you off.

"You don't have to do this, just hand yourself over"

"You might lessen your prison sentence if you cooperate"

Honestly, if you are in Izuku and Kirishima's place, you would just kick the man's ass, there is no need for long speeches.

"I don't need to lessen anything as I'm not going to prison anytime soon" you raise an eyebrow at the man's confidence.

Out of nowhere, the villain gets blown away by an explosion caused by your father.

"Tou-chan!" you exclaim, happy to see your father.

"Didn't I tell you to stay in my office, brat?" Katsuki exclaims, yet also relieved to see that you are ok.

"Well, your office is destroyed, Kacchan" Kirishima smiles, pointing at the now torn-up office of the number two hero.

Your eyes widen when you see a villain rushing toward your father with his quirk activating.

Without thinking for a second, you use your quirk.

BOOM

"You have a quirk?" Deku's eyes are wide from shook, while Katsuki narrows slightly.

"You knew about your quirk all along and kept the matter hidden from me"

You realize immediately what you have done, and from the look on the ash-blonde face.

It seems like you are going to get locked up.