Chapter Twelve

"I just saved you, Tou-chan"

"Well, I didn't need your pity saving"

You frown as Katsuki shoves you inside of his car harshly, before getting into the driver's seat.

"Why are you always like that? I'm the one who should be upset at the fact that you hide the truth from me!"

For the first time in your life, your voice rises at the blond.

A big mistake you committed, as Katsuki's fists tighten on the wheels, his eyes narrowing sharply in displeasure.

"You have got some balls raising your voice at me like that, (Y/n)"

His tone is threatening, expecting you to apologize for your bad behavior.

But instead, you add fuel to the fire without care.

"At least I have some unlike you, a person who is an egoistic bastard, Katsuki" you continue and don't stop.

"No wonder why uncle Deku is the number one hero"

At that moment, you forget that you are dealing with your father, not the same character you read about in one-shots or manga.

Suddenly the car stops, causing your body to be thrown forward by the sharp stop.

You squeal in pain when the number two hero suddenly intertwines his fingers into your hair, pulling on it sharply.

"Have you gone insane, speaking to me like that!" Katsuki shouts, his red eyes glaring into your similar ones.

"I keep you safe and that's how you repay me? By being a disobedient brat?"

You wanted to speak up, but you stay silent instead in fear of him bursting out at you again.

"I shouldn't have allowed you such freedom from the beginning, you are getting punished once we return home"

-------

You greatly dreaded the minute you would return home.

However, your dread turns into surprise when you step a foot into the house.

"What are you doing here, old hag?"

Katsuki shouts at his mother, instantly letting go of your arm.

"I just came to check on you and how are you doing with (Y/n)" the ash-blond woman explains walking towards you both.

"Plus, you should make sure to hide the house's electronic key card somewhere safe, not under a plant pot"

You let out a relieved sigh at the fact that Mitsuki is here.

Thank God, that your grandmother is here.

The woman would drop by every once in a while to check on you and your father.

And honestly, she is the best grandmother you can ask for.

"Are those bruises on your right arm, (Y/n)" Mitsuki asks, stopping right in front of you.

She is clearly staring at the purple bruise which was caused by your father's right grab on your arm when he was dragging you inside the house.

"She ran into a wall, nothing to worry about" Katsuki answers, making up a lie.

Mitsuki glares at her son, before pointing a finger at him.

"You aren't abusing her, are you, Katsuki?"

That was your chance, there is no way to escape this punishment except for playing the victim.

You suddenly hug Mitsuki, burying your face against her chest, while face tears run down your face.

"Tou-chan has been mean to me, he even threatened to kill me"

"WHAT?!"