Chapter Fourteen

Three days have passed since you last eat or drink water.

You weren't even allowed to go to the bathroom.

It is not like there was anything in your body to empty, to begin with.

The whole process of the punishment made you feel depressed, your body was too tired to move due to the lack of food and water.

Until today, when the number two hero finally decided to show his face and release you from your torture.

"I hope you learned your lesson"

You stare at the filled spoon in his hand as he places it in your mouth.

It was hard to eat at the beginning, but you still managed to do swallow every bite.

"Being starved isn't fun, right? Nor is talking badly to me" 

Katsuki is mocking you, happy that you have become obedient.

Delighted that he has won and you have lost.

You stay silent as he finishes feeding you, he gives you some water, which you eagerly drink.

"You smell gross, take a bath, I will be off to the agency"

You watch as Katsuki walks out of your room.

Time to escape from this hellhole

❁𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍

Once your father leaves the house, you call Izuku and tell him that you want him to come and save you.

And nowhere you are in the number one hero home, bathed and changed into a new comfortable outfit.

"I can't believe that Kacchan could do something like that to you, his own daughter," Izuku says, sitting beside you on the couch.

"Thanks for helping me" the green-haired man smiles, placing a hand on your head, patting it.

"There is no need to thank me, I will always protect you"

You return his smile with a soft one, nodding at him slowly.

"I was hoping that you would take me to the police station tomorrow to report the incident"

His expression changes slightly at your words.

"You know the police won't be much help, it would be better to just stay with me" you furrow your eyes brows.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you prefer it if I become your father instead? I will take good care of you"

At that moment, you realized that Izuku is no better than your father.

"No, I want to go to the police station and report the incident"

That's when his true intentions show on his face.

Bitter and annoyed.

"I think you misunderstood one thing, young (y/n)" he grabs your arm, turning you around to face him.

"You are going to become my daughter whether you like it or not"