12

Vikram tried to suppressed his ardent ardor for Ananya and do the honorable act of lifting her off his lap and onto the sofa when he went absolutely still, his heart a pounding roar in his ears. Ananya was kissing him! A shock of desire passed through his body as he felt Ananya's warm and wet lips on his collarbone. A small noise broke from her throat, curiously soft, filled with wonderment and pleasure.

Ananya slowly, almost curiously pressed kisses on his stubble-covered Adam's apple, throat and chin. She traced her kisses right upto his lips. That's when she raised her desire laden eyes and looked at Vikram. Vikram felt an electric shock pass through his body and her desire filled eyes fueled the ardent ardor that he had been trying to suppress. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to her's. Vikram kissed her lips and coaxed her to open her mouth. She opened her mouth and kissed him back with passion. Then her taste hit him, spice and sweetness, and his entire soul stirred. For a moment, he felt thoroughly disoriented, drunk on the flavor of her mouth. Vikram framed her delicate face with both hands and slanted his lips over hers with a far greater passion than he had planned. He coaxed her lips even wider, and then dipped his tongue into heaven. He kissed her with ravishing expertise.

She whimpered. The sound made him go still. Finally aware he must be bruising her tender mouth with his passions, he took a deep breath. And released her lips. Her brown eyes had widened and darkened with lust. Her lips were red and swollen. A deep flush worked up from the collar of her nightdress to her face.

They looked at each other for a few seconds, both pulling in rugged breaths and assessing the other. Then with a hand that shook, Ananya opened the top three buttons of his shirt and slowly caressed his hair covered skin while maintaining eye-contact with him. He saw the silent invitation in her eyes and he turned even more hard for her. Vikram slowly moved his hand from her back to the front, feeling every inch of her skin although through her cotton nightdress. He positioned his hands right under her breasts and slowly caressed her breast's underside, waiting and still giving enough time to Ananya to back off and say 'no'.

"Ananya..." he began gruffly. Christ. Vikram hardly knew where to start. "...may I kiss you?" He asked her. He needed her consent because God knew, he wanted to lick and kiss every inch of her body and make sweet love to her until she was only capable of saying his name. He knew he was still in control of his baser needs and would leave her alone if she said 'no' right now. But if she said 'yes', Oh God! Vikram was trying not to think of the scenario if she said 'yes.'

"P...Please kiss me." Ananya said softly, her warm breath against his chest, made his heart race faster.

"Ananya..." Vikram said in a broken voice that belied the restrained he was using to curtail his desire and lust.

"Vikram...please." Ananya said in a voice full of need and want. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his, again.

Need quaked through him. With a soft sigh, Ananya deepened her kiss, her lips parting, her tongue sliding against his. Vikram groaned. Ananya sighed. And their kiss burned. Vikram kissed her repeatedly, sometimes with urgency, and other times savoring her sweet taste.

Ananya grew restless, sliding up his thighs until her delightfully rounded bum pressed into his cock. Vikram felt Ananya stiffened momentarily, before sinking into the heat of their embrace. Vikram moved his lips to her throat as Ananya arched her neck to give access to his exploring lips. He opened the buttons at the front of her nightgown low and slipped his hand side her nightgown. His breath caught in his throat as his hand engulfed her warm and soft breast in his hand. His fingers touched her hardened nipple and she jerked in arousal. Ananya surrendered, arching into his embrace.

***

Ananya's heart beat an agonizing rhythm as Vikram picked her up and laid her down on the sofa. Ananya's sensitized skin tingled with every caress as Vikram settled between her legs. His masculine scent of cloves and excitement filled her lungs. The smell of him aroused a curious sensation within her, between her legs ached most strangely and wonderfully. And his kisses...she purred into the lips that seduced her with devastating expertise. Vikram pressed hot but so soft kiss at her breasts. And then he started to undress her.