12

Virgil woke up and noticed Roman wasn't in bed next to him. He got up and cheeked the living room and kitchen. He found a note from Roman saying he had to go to work and would be back later. Virgil opened the fridge to make something to eat where he found a plate that was covered and had a note. He looked at the note and said, 'Here's breakfast, my Sweet Stormcloud!'. Virgil smiled, pulled out the plate, and warmed up the food. He sat down to eat and watch TV.

~Meanwhile with Roman~

The bodies dropped to the ground and Roman stepped out of the puddle of blood.

"Damn Roman, you're getting better at this," Remus smirked.

Roman just looked at him and growled, "Virgil is my Stormcloud, and no one's going to take him away from me."

Remus put his hands up. "Hey, I'm just glad you're getting into the family business." Killing wasn't exactly the family business, but Remus likes saying it's.

Roman rolled his eyes. "Let's just get this all cleaned up, so I can get back to my Stormcloud."

"Yeah, yeah. You can get back to your boy toy soon enough. Just help me put the bodies in my trunk and I'll take care of the rest of it."

"Let's get this over with."

---------------------------------------------

Roman finished helping Remus and got cleaned up. He was now back at his and Virgil's apartment. He walked in and over to Virgil who was baking. He quietly had his way to Virgil and wrapped his arms around Virgil's waist making Virgil jump a little.

"It's just me, Stormcloud," Roman whispered in Virgil's ear.

Virgil turned around Roman's arm and looked at him. He put his arms around Roman's neck. "Hi, Romey. How was work?"

"Work was fine. I'm just glad to have you in my arms right now," Roman said, then kissed Virgil, who giggled a little and kissed back. After they pulled away Roman asked, "Whatcha making?"

"I'm making cookie brownies," Virgil answered.

"Cookie brownies?"

"It's one giant cookie that's cut into pieces like brownies."

"Oh, okay," Roman chuckled. 

(352 words. I hope y'all liked this!)