𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Mayank's POV

***

"Stupid hormones," I cursed under my breath when my heart skipped a beat at the sight of Mahi. She was now officially the Rajasthan Royal's Physiotherapist. According to everyone in RR, she was also Mayank Singh, or as we called him Mayu's girlfriend.

Mahi was dressed professionally and looked stunning most of the time.

"You're staring," Rahul chuckled and nudged me, I turned to glare at him. I noticed Mayu hanging out in the corner, he appeared to be deep in thought. I decided to approach him.

"What's up?" I gestured to his paranoid form, he was pacing back and forth like a restless tiger. His gaze flitted across the team room, making sure that no one was watching us.

"Can I ask you something?" Mayu whispered in a hushed voice, I raised an eyebrow.

This is pretty damn sketchy

"Sure?" I was hesitant and sat down on a pink bean bag.

"So... I and Mahi have been dating for three years now," He paused letting the information sink in, I resisted the urge to use him as a punching bag. "I love her, and I've been thinking about proposing." He blurted out randomly, at first anger clouded my senses not allowing me to think clearly.

I know, falling for a girl you barely know? Well, not exactly. I know Mahi Dalal pretty well, we're batchmates. She hasn't realized it just yet. I was that silent nerd crushing on her, when I saw her a few days back. I'd thought it was fate. But ironically, she'd come to see her boyfriend. The icing on the cake is that he's going to propose to her!

How good is my luck?

***

Damn... Drama already starting at chapter 2 xD

(Ofc, cause I'm writing this! Obvi there gonna be drama)