9

"Kookie? Where are you?" Jimin asked around their hotel suite. It was Sunday and Jimin needed to talk to Jungkook about going back to the dorms. Sadly their little stay-cation couldn't last forever and Jimin needed to talk to Jungkook about his hyungs and how he was planning to address all of this , and how they were gonna deal with it on top of their busy schedules and long work days.

"Here hyungie!" Kookie replied happily, skipping towards Jimin from besides the couch. Jimin held out his arms and Kookie melted into them, blushing.

"What we're you up to, bub?" Jimin asked.

" 'was playing with Minnie." He replied.

"Who's Minnie?" Jimin asked the makne curiously. Jungkook slipped out of Jimin's hold, returning a few seconds later with one of his new plushies , a brown bunny with soft floppy ears in his hands.

"Oh" Jimin said , smiling at the innocent , sparkling eyes of the younger boy who beamed up at him.

"What did you need hyung?" Jungkook asked seemingly slipping back out of his little space as he lent out of Jimin's arms.

"Ah, we need to talk about what's happening and how we're gonna talk to the members and all that. Come and sit down," Jimin said leading Jungkook to the couch. Jungkook nodded and started , looking into Jimin's eyes "I wanna tell them." He said catching Jimin off guard.

"Really? I thought you'd wanna keep it a secret?" He said tenderly. Jungkook shook his head and tears gathered in his eyes "I'm done hiding, hyung. I've wanted to tell everyone for ages but I never had the courage. And... I don't know," he let out a frustrated sigh as a single tear rolled down his cheek and he sat back into the couch "I don't know how to tell them."

Jimin thought for a moment before answering the younger's conflicted thoughts "Jungkook," he said to the younger who immediately looked up at him "you don't have to worry , ok? You wanna know why? Because I'll be right there with you, holding your hand or standing next to you or whatever. I'm your caregiver. I'm your best friend Kookie, and you're my responsibility too. You're not alone anymore. You have me." He said holding the younger's teary gaze. 

Jungkook held back a sob as Jimin said those words. A warm feeling swelled up in his chest. "Th-thank you hyung , th-thank you." He said as more tears rolled down his cheeks only for him to swiftly wipe them away. Jimin smiled despite Jungkook's tears and moved to sit next to him . He pulled Jungkook into his side and stroked his hand up and down Jungkook's back as the younger cried into his shoulder. "You're so brave Kook-Ah, you know that?"

 Jungkook sniffled and wiped his tears away again, smiling this time. "We're going back tomorrow, in time for this week's schedule but when do you want to talk to them?" Jimin asked. "As soon as possible please." Jungkook replied softly. Jimin nodded, "I'll make sure everyone is free and we can meet tomorrow evening , yeah?"

Jungkook nodded.

||||||