4

They reached their room and put their stuff down . Jimin looked at the younger to see that he was evidently more relaxed but still looked a bit uncomfortable .

"Why don't you take a bath Kook , it'll help you relax and then maybe if you feel better afterwards we can talk...but only if you feel comfortable!" He added softly.

"Mhmm, that sounds nice " the younger agreed "sorry for being such a burden" he mumbled just so that Jimin couldn't hear him properly .

"Pardon?"

"Sorry Jimin," he spoke up looking directly into his hyung's eyes "f-for all this...I-I don't mean to cause any trouble."

Jungkook suddenly felt rather foolish . How could he pull the plug on everyone's routine when he knew they were busy and preparing for their upcoming shows . Stupid. Worthless. Bothersome. Burden. Were the words floating in and out of his head.

His thoughts bringing tears to his big brown eyes, his lip quivering as he looked away from Jimin again, rubbing his eyes. He hated his head and his degrading thoughts , he hated how venerable it made him and how much of a burden he became to his hyungs. He hated himself so much sometimes.

Jimin could see the younger's mind working and could almost hear Jungkook's thoughts. He knew Jungkook so well and how he would blame himself for things that happened to everyone. All the members became venerable and broken but Jungkook took his feelings especially hard . Jimin couldn't bear to see Jungkook in this state. It broke him .

Jungkook was someone he felt he needed to protect at all costs , he genuinely loved Jungkook . So so much . He had never had the guts to tell Jungkook how he felt , hating the thought of being rejected. He had to stay by Jungkook's side and if that meant hiding his feelings then so be it. Jungkook came first , he always had and no matter how much it broke his whole being not to hold and kiss the life out of the boy , he had to keep it tucked away.

Jimin hugged the younger tightly . "Listen here, none of this and I repeat NONE of this is your fault . In no way are you a burden to me or to anybody else ." Jimin held the younger's cheeks in his hands "look at me" he said softly to Jungkook . Jungkook looked into Jimin's eyes. "Whatever happens" Jimin continued "you are not the one to b-blame." It was Jimin's turn to let a tear slip down his cheek . "Y-you mean so much to me and I hate it so much wh-when you think like that Kookie." The nickname gave Jungkook butterflies as he rested his forehead on Jimin's . A blush forming on his cheeks.

"D-don't worry h-hyung" he wiped Jimin's single tear as Jimin in turn stroked his cheek softly "Th-thank you." He said giving Jimin a watery smile . He made a promise to himself in that moment , a promise to try his best not to let that voice in his head get to him . He detached himself from his embrace with the older after one last quick reassuring hug.

He left for the bathroom with a sigh , he was still worried. yes his biggest secret was yet to be shared and yes he was scared but all he could do now was hope Jimin was ok with him being little.

|||||||

"Kook?" Jungkook heard Jimin call from the other side of the bathroom .

"Yes hyung?"

"I'm gonna go downstairs to get something for us to eat , I'll be back in an hour or so , ok?"

"Ok hung" he said unbothered and enjoying the bath's warm water .

|||

A few minutes after Jimin left , Jungkook got out of the bath only to realize he didn't have any of his clothes with him . He put on a bathrobe that was on the back of the bathroom door and flopped onto the bed waiting for Jimin to return .