falling for an irish idiot...

I start to giggle a really awkward giggle and then we start to kiss again, at that moment a door opens and Louis and Jess walk out holding hands, I felt so bad, I jumped up and walked away leaving Harry on the floor, I stormed through the kitchen and into the living area, I picked up my bag to see how much money I had in my purse, I had to get home! Niall came in and joined me, “what’s wrong Lilly? wait have you been crying?” I remember I must have blotchy eyes from before “im fine, just hay fever…”

“in a hotel room, are you sure about that?” I didn’t know what to say, I couldn’t tell him the truth but I couldn’t lie to him. “I, im just not having the best week.”

“you want to talk about it?” Niall was so sweet and once again his accent, it was just to die for , he looks at me, “Lilly I know we only met..” he was interrupted by Louis walking in and screaming “biut lets pretend its love!” then Louis walked out and Niall and I couldn’t help but to laugh.. “you really want to know?” he nodded and I told him the whole story.

“so now I have to go home!” I explained

“no you don’t, you can stay with me, we can go out just the two of us, take your mind of things, he took my hand and kissed my cheek. “oh no not again!” I accidentally say out load, I pull my hand away, “I cant do this Niall” I turn away but something stops me, I turn to see him still in the position he was when I almost left, I smile a awkward smile then hold his hand, “how about a walk?” I say. Then we both walk out the door.