this is the end...

I ran as fast as I could to my room, as I was getting changed I took a peek out of my window, I could see Emilee and Niall leaning against the car talking. At that exact moment Emilee looked up, she saw me and smiled an evil smile.

I saw her move closer to Niall and after a few seconds she lent in and kissed him, I felt my heart explode! I throw on a t-shirt and ran down stairs.

“How could you, Emilee”  I scream

“just returning the favour!” she replied I was furious!

“you knew I could see!”

“ I don’t know what you are talking about!! She smirked and Niall finally commented “ Girls this is stupid, Emilee you shouldn’t of done that but Lilly, I love you and no one can change that!”

I blush but Emilee doesn’t see to think its funny, “ you tried to take Harry away from me, and now you will pay!”

“take Har…” I stopped , I could  feel a stabbing pain in the lower part of my stomach. When I looked down there was blood everywhere! Emilee was holding a knife and Niall was screaming, I fel to the floor in pain.

The next thing I know I am in the hospital, all the boys are there, I can hear them, Tanya, the Girls including Jess and the nurses and doctors shouting, there were flashing lights above me and I hear someone say “ she needs blood and now, we need to take blood from all of you and see who can match it, is that ok?” the boys all nod and then it was black.