im in 1D's hotel room!

I must of fallen asleep during the concert because I woke up to find myself lying on a small couch in a room I had never seen before. I sat up to find my phone buzzing, I answered it, it was Tanya. “hello.” I answered,

“oh thank god!! Where are you, are you ok? Do you know how many times I have rang you, I have been worried sick, where is Jessica?...”

“Taniya, calm..”

“where are you Lilly?”

“I , I don’t know…”

“you don’t know!” I felt so bad having to answer that way, but it was true all I knew was that I was sat on some random couch in the middle of nowhere!

“don’t ignore me young lady where..” at that moment Jess walked in and took the phone off me, she explained how we had bumped into the boys and then I had fallen asleep so they brought us back there hotel room, and how Jess’s phone was dead and she couldn’t find mine… I could hear Tanya screaming at her in the back ground, then Jess hung up and threw the phone to me.

“do you know how lucky we are? We are in one directions hotel room! I slept in Louis’s bed! This is amazing..” she trailed off as she walked back into the room she had come from, I sat there wondering what to do, should I ring Tanya back or go and have a look around to see if Jess was ok. I decided to find Jess I could always call Tanya back later but I had to know Jess was safe.

I got up off the couch and walked around the corner, to my surprise there was not only one room, there was a whole corridor full of rooms! What room was Jess in? I had no time to mess about, I had to find her. I must have walked into about 6 different rooms and non of them had Jess in them, I accidentally walked in on Harry and Emilee, well lets not go into details about that…and Zayn waxing his back, once again not a sight I want to talk about! Until finally I opened the door at the end of the corridor. I slowly opened it to see Niall lying there on the bed wearing nothing but his boxers, “s, s, sorry!” I manage to say, nut as I turn to walk away he tells me to turn around.. “why are you leaving?” he says

“I have to find my friend” I reply “oh Jess, she is with Louis, she is fine, trust me did you not hear them last night?” he winks at me then I realise he is joking I cant help but to let out a little giggle.

“come and sit with me?” he sits up and makes room for me to sit beside him.

I awkwardly go up to the bed and sit with him, looking down at my nearly dead phone I just sit there silently. Niall gives me this look and finally says, “there is something about you Lilly, I don’t know what it is, but there is something, something that’s got me interested, I want to get to know you and hopefully find out what this thing is..” I look up at him, I cant get over that accent, I’m in love with it, and those eyes, “wow!” I accidentally say, “did I say that out loud?” I feel really stupid when he nods and lets out a little smirk.

“I hope you don’t mind..” he said “I added all our numbers into your phone ,for  when you need some help, of someone to talk to, or maybe just a good time..” he winked at me when he said that then he continued “ then all you have to do is hit a button, until then your staying with us for a day or two!”

he jumped up and put on a t-shirt “oh now im not, I have to get home, Jess’s mum is super worried she has to know were ok, I mean I don’t even know you!”

“ Lilly, I just got a text message from Louis, him and Jess just spoke to her mum, Tanya, is it? And she said its ok. And as for the not knowing me, hi I’m Niall Horan I am 19 and a member of a world famous boy band, see there, now you know me” I once again giggled and threw a pillow at him, “ there’s something about you too, Niall Horan from 1D, there is something about you too,” he smiled and walked out whilst putting on some pants.