Chapter 18. Dance with me tonight.

Guys here you have chapter 18! Hope you're enjoying the story :) Thank you so much for all the reads and votes! 

Much love xxxxxxxx

PS don't forget to check out 'Over Again' pretty pleeeeeaaaaaaase :)))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'When I saw you there, sitting all alone in the dark

acting like you didn't have a care.

I knew right then, that you'd be mine,

and we'd be dancing the whole damn night right.

Oh baby, I just want you to dance with me tonight'.

I noticed someone calling my name. I opened my eyes and saw Niall sitting on the bed.

“What time is it?”, I asked.

“10.30. My mum will come in half an hour to start cooking with you”.

“And where are you going?”

“To play golf”.

“Oh yeah, I forgot”, I said, sitting next to him.

“Did you sleep well?”

“Better than never, this bed is really comfy”.

“Did you dream about me?”, he asked, raising his eyebrow.

“No!”

I punched him on his arm.

“Sure, you hit me now, but last night the only thing you wanted from me were kisses”.

“Don’t even mention it”, I said, laughing.

“C’mon, you’ve never had much fun in your life”.

“Didn’t you have to leave?”

“Yes, otherwise I’ll be late”.

He got up from the bed and I did the same.

“Well, bye Maddie”.

He headed to the door.

“Hey, Niall!”

He turned around.

“Happy birthday”.

Having said that, I kissed him. When we parted from the kiss, he smiled and left. I heard him closing the front door of the house and I sighed, laughing. I made the bed and got dressed. I still had 10 more minutes ‘til Niall’s mum came, and I was home alone, so I decided to take the laptop to speak to Leigh for a while. We spoke over Skype, but I didn’t tell her anything about me kissing Niall, because the only thing she’d do would be asking stupid questions. I heard someone opening the door and turned off the laptop. I went downstairs and saw Maura coming in.

“Good morning Maddie, ready to do some cooking?”

“Sure”.

I smiled and we both went to the kitchen. She started telling me anecdotes of Niall and his brother and I told her I was studying, and a little about Leigh and Nate.

“And how did you meet my son?”

“Well, he was at one of the McFly boys’ house, who are my best friends. I went there to pick up something from mine and we spoke for a while. From that day on we bumped into each other on the street almost every day. Truth is we didn’t get on at first, but I guess that has changed now.