Chapter 1

Jisoo's POV

It's a sunny morning. I'm in our dorm fixing my stuff while Dalgom is sleeping at my bed.

"Jisoo unnie?" I heard Chaeyoug call me.

"I'm here!" I answered then she entered my room.

"Unnie I thought you and Lisa are going out tonight." She asked then sat in front of me helping me fold some of my clothes.

"Oh yeah, good thing you reminded me." I said almost forgetting about my date with Lisa. It's our 10th monthsarry, so we decided to celebrate by having dinner out.

"Then what are you still doing? Go fix yourself it's almost 6. I'll finish this for you, you wouldn't want Lisa waiting for you for so long, right?" She said to me smiling. Chaeyoung is one of the most supportive friends I ever have. I hugged her then went to the bathroom to change.

I wore a simple white dress and just let my hair down. I chose a simple sandals with a 3 inch heels. I heard someone knock on the door so I opened it.

"You look beautiful babe." Lisa said while handing me the bouquet of flowers she's holding. "Happy monthsarry." She said and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Happy monthsarry too babe. I love you." I said and hugged her. She hugged me back and kissed me on my forehead. "I love you too. Let's go, I know you're starving." She said and dragged me down our dorm. She opened the door for me and went to the drivers seat.

As we entered the restaurant we were greeted by the receptionist. "Hello ma'am, good evening. Do you have a reservation? She asked and politely bowed. "Yes, table for 2 under Lalisa Manoban." Lisa answered and held my hand.

"Your table is table number 30, right this way. I'll lead you both to your table." She said and we followed her to our table. Lisa pulled me a chair before sitting in her chair.

After eating we decided to go for a walk in the park. There were only a few people left. We sat on the bench hand in hand. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life babe." Lisa said running her fingers on my hair.

"I'm lucky to have you in my life too." I said smiling at her. We just stayed there for a few minutes then headed back to our dorm.

A/N: I hope you guys like it👉🏻👈🏻. Please follow, vote and comment. And special thanks yo my friend yannaaa_14 for the cover🥰🤍.