Chapter 6

Jisoo's POV

Tomorrow is Lisa and mines first anniversary. I asked Chaeyoung to come with me to the store to buy a gift for Lisa. We were searching through every shelf to find the perfect gift.

"Rosé I'm getting tired already." I whined. I'm really not a fan of shopping.

"Unnie we've literally been here for 10 minutes." she laughed still looking at the shelves.

"You know I have shopping anxiety. This is torture for me." I whined again.

"Well you're here to buy a gift for Lisa right? So hurry up then just pick something for Lisa." she said dragging me to the second floor.

"But I have no idea what to give her." I frowned.

"Well Lisa loves cute things, right?" she suggested. Well she is right.

"And cats." I chuckled.

"Then let's find something related to those things." she said then continued scanning the shelves.

I sighed then looked around as well.

I saw a cat shaped night light that's holding a heart. I find it cute so I picked it up.

I went to Rosé and showed her the night light. She took it then looked at it.

"This is so cute unnie!" she exclaimed. "I'm sure Lisa would love this."

I smiled at her then taught of Lisa. I really love her.

I also picked a Rolex watch that I think Lisa would love. After we paid and had it wrapped, we decided to eat out cause it's already dinner time.

I really can't believe how time flew so fast. It feels like yesterday when I first saw Lisa. She courted me a few months after we debuted. I made us official a few months after she courted me. Then tomorrow it's our first anniversary. I'm really excited to make more memories with her. I didn't noticed that Rosé was talking to me. She snapped her fingers infront of me.

"Ya unnie you're smiling like a idiot there." she said laughing before she continued eating.

"I'm just happy Chaeng, I just cant believe it's almost been a year since Lisa and me became a couple." I said munching on my own food.

"She's very lucky to have you." she said looking at me.

"I'm lucky with her too Chae." I said smilling then finished my meal.

Lisa's POV

I'm currently with Jennie in my apartment. We were drinking some beer while talking.

"Babe what's your plan? Are you gonna break up with Jisoo unnie?"

She asked clinging her arms on my neck. I gave her a peck before drinking my beer.

" There's always a time for that babe. Let's just wait, okay?" she just nodded and circle her fingers on my neck

We countined until we got drunk. I just found myself with Jennie in my bedroom. One thing led to another. Clothes were flying everywhere. After that I didn't know what happened.