Chapter 18

Jennie's POV

"Where the heck are you, Lisa?!" I angrily said then threw my phone on the bed.

It's been a week since she suddenly left the studio without even telling me where she was going. It was so unlike her to leave without telling anyone where or what she's doing.

I remembered how bothered she was when she found out Jisoo was sick. Could it be? Can she be with Jisoo?

I stood up then quickly took my phone from the bed then quickly opened my messages to text Jisoo but stopped when I realized she's probably still mad at me. I deleted my text then lay on Jisoo's bed. I miss her, I miss my best friend. I hugged her pillow as I remembered everything we did together.

"I miss you Chu, please forgive me." I felt a tear fall from my eye.

I quickly wiped it away then went out of our room then went to the kitchen. I looked at the fridge and saw the different varieties of milk Chu arranged. I chuckled at the memory.

"Chu!" Pouts my lips then hits her arm.

"Hey! What was that for?" She asked before rubbing the area I slapped.

I pouted my lips again before caressing her arm, "you weren't listening to me. You were so focused on your milk."

She laughed before taking another carton of milk from the fridge. I slapped her arm again making her wince.

"Hey! That hurts." she said pouting before putting the carton on the table.

"How many cartons of milk do you need to drink in a day? You've already finished two in our 10-minute conversation."

"I can't help it, it's so yummy. And who knows, I might get taller if I drink milk a lot."  she smiling mischievously.

''Your already reached your final height you know. Regardless if you drink 5 gallons of milk everyday you'll still be stuck at 5'3.'' I said smirking.

She pouted her lips then suddenly glared at me. ''Nothing is impossible.'' She said then opened another carton of milk.

I stared at her then snatched the milk carton in her hand then drank it. ''There all done.'' I said before running away.

''You!'' She said before running after me.

We ran around the dorm like kids.

How did we arrive in this situation? From being best friends to being almost strangers. I miss the old us.

''Ya! Jennieya!'' Chaeyoung snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about something..." I said before taking a seat beside her.

"How's Jisoo?" I asked.

"I have no idea. We haven't talked yet. She's probably still sick." She said while eating an apple.

"Why don't you visit her?" I asked her.

"She's probably with her parents..." She said then started playing with her phone.

I sighed then hugged Jisoo's Pikachu stuff toy.

"You're missing Jisoo unnie?" Chaeyoung suddenly spoke.

I quickly wiped away the tear that fell from my eye. "Yeah... I really miss her." I admitted.

"Then why don't you message her?" She asked.

"She's probably still mad at me." I said looking away.

"Knowing her, I know she could never stay mad at you for long. And besides, it's better to show that you care for her. Then maybe at least she we forgive you faster, she's your best friend after all..."

After Chaeyoung left, I thought about her words. I took out my phone then messaged Jisoo.

"Hey, how are you?"

"I miss you, I'm really sorry."

I threw my phone on the sofa then laid down.

I miss you so much, Chu.