Chapter 17

Lisa's POV

“good morning, beautiful...” I greeted her once she entered the kitchen.

She smiled timidly, “good morning, Lili.”

I came near her, her small baby bump is visible because of the fitted night gown.

I caress her stomach. “You're baby bump is starting to get visible...” I smiled in amusement.

She smiled too. “My bump is slowly showing as time passes.”

I smiled at her. “Come sit down so we can eat.” I said before pulling a chair for her.

She sat down on the chair, then I placed some pancakes on her plate.

“These smells delicious... Where did you order it?” she asked as she took a bite.

“I cooked it. I just ordered the ingredients online and had it delivered.” I said then sat down too.

“It taste good!” she happily said as she continued eating.

“Do you want some maple syrup, baby?” I asked while pouring her a glass of milk.

“I don't feel like having sone maple syrup... But can I have some honey instead?” she asked.

I chuckled then stood up to get some honey. I drizzled a generous amount of honey on her pancakes.

She happily munched on her pancakes.

I wiped the honey that smeared on the side of her lips with my finger then licked it.

She blushed heavily then continued eating.

“Jisoo.” I called her.

She stopped eating then looked at me. “hmmm?”

“Thank you for giving me another chance.” I said and held her hand.

“It's for our baby...” she said looking away.

“But you still love me, right baby?” I askes sounding a little desperate.

She didn't answer, she just looked away.

“Baby, please look at me...” I begged as I held her face.

“I can't say, Lisa... I'm still hurt. The memory of you cheating on me still keeps on flashing in my mind. Please give me some time...” she said looking straight into my eyes as a tear fell from eye.

“shhh... Don't cry, it's okay. I understand it was all my fault to begin with.” I said as I wipped away your tears.

“I love you, I'm willing to wait until you forgive me... I'll do everything just to gain back your trust.” I said as I wipped her tears away.

“I'll fix everything, I promise. Just please don't leave me... I need you to trust me... Please, baby? This wouldn't be easy. But I'll do everything to fix everything.” I said as tears fell from my eyes too.

She nodded and hugged me.

“I love you, I just need you to believe that I'll fix this...” I kissed her forehead.

“Promise me you'll never break my heart again...” she said looking at me..

“I promise... I'll never break your heart again. I love you so much.” I held her chin then raised her face to look at me.

“I love you.. ” I kissed her lips.

She closed her eyes then responded to my kiss.

I lifted her then placed her at ny lap deepening the kiss. She placed her arms on around my neck to deepen the kiss more.

“I love you so much, my baby.” I said as our lips parted.

She just smiled at me then connected our lips again.