Chapter 10

Jennie's POV

We're here in the studio right now. We're going to practice for our new song. Only me, Lisa and Rosé are here. Jisoo hasn't arrived yet. This is the first time she was ever late to practice. Probably because she would come from her parents house and not the dorm.

"Jisoo's still not here yet?" Teddy oppa asked as he entered the studio.

"She's still not here. I've been trying to call her but she wouldn't answer." Our manager answered.

Teddy oppa sighed then sat down.

"Lisa what's going on with your girlfriend? She's never been late to practice. And what did I hear that she's with her parents right now? Why didn't she even let us know?" He looked at Lisa straight into the eyes. I saw Lisa gulp. Before she could even answer Jisoo came running inside the studio.

"I-I I-I'm he-here!" She said while trying to catch her breath.

Rosé quickly went near her then engulfed her in a hug.

"I missed you unnie." I heard Chaeyeong said.

Jisoo hugged her back and smiled at her sweetly.

“I've missed you too Chaeng.” she hugged Rosé tightly.

Teddy oppa came near Jisoo.

“Jisoo, what took you so long? Our call time's 12 PM, it's already 1:30.” he said looking at Jisoo.

“I got stuck in traffic oppa, I apologize. I'll make sure this never happend again.” she said bowing down.

“Okay. Girl's get ready, we'll start recording in 10 minutes.” he said then went back to his office.

I looked back at Lisa. She was staring at Jisoo who's busy talking with Rosé.

I can see it in her eyes that she's hurting. I can't help but get hurt also. Jisoo's been ignoring us since she found out of my relationship with her girl friend. I really couldn't blame her, I also feel very guilty from hurting her.

But I love Lisa so much that I can't stand losing her.

I went to Lisa and hugged her.

“You alright?” I asked.

She didn't hug me back, she just kept staring at Jisoo.

“Lisa.” I called her, but she didn't respond.

“Lisa!” I shouted, I got everyone's attention inside the studio.

“What?” she asked in a annoyed tone.

I pouted. “I was talking to you, but you kept on ignoring me.” I said looking directly at her.

She felt guilty then quickly rushed to hug me.

“I'm sorry babe, I was just thinking about something. Come, let's warm up before we start recording.” she said then quickly dragged me into a corner in the studio.

I saw Jisoo and Rosé looking at us. Rosé was raising an eyebrow, while Jisoo just stared at us coldly.

That was the first time I saw her like that. I can't read her emotions. When she saw me looking at her she quickly looked away and walked towards the bench to put her things down.

I wanted to approach her but I can't. I know she's angry with me. I got a little sad. I just lost my best friend.