An Outcast And A Prince

Present Day...

The Jacks Clan.

Born to the ruler of the Jacks clan was a young prince, named Jordan. Jordan was different from others, often spending more time with the other clans than his own. His goofy personality was loved by all.

But he wasn't a proper Jack. That means that he wasn't a perfectionist like his people. King Julius, Jay's father, and Kaiser, ruler of the Kings Clan were the only people who knew about this and advised to keep it a closed secret, for it could bring disturbance to the order in the clan.

For long, Jordan never displayed his skills in front of others and would find some reason to evade. Each member had a different style of showing their skills. One would be a multi-tasker, another would be a show-off, and so on...

The Ace Clan.

Today was once again, a bad day for Alexa, for she had no luck in stealing. She took to the ways of thieves, robbing people for food & money, for she had no one to look after her when she was a child. She was an outcast no one cared for.

Alexa walked through the markets, looking for a target to rob. And her luck turned. She found the perfect person.

If there was one rule the Ace clan was strict about, it was against the use of their powers in public. With a twirl of her forefinger, Alexa stopped the man in his tracks, stole his pouch, and took off. The man quickly recovered and chased her. Alexa ran as fast as she could, even exiting her clan. She looked back and saw the man gaining on her. Fate had her enter the Jacks Clan.

She looked back. The man disappeared. She proceeded to walk towards the market where she was met with surprise by none other than the man from who she stole.

"Hey," He greeted.

"Hey..." She replied.

"Just give it back to me if you don't want trouble,"

"What are you gonna do? I'd like to see you try and take it from me," She replied.

"Prince Jordan, What's the matter?" A guard came up and asked.

"Nothing, Julien," He replied.

"P-pr-prince?!" Alexa stuttered.

"Yeah. Prince. It's pretty embarrassing that a prince got robbed. That too in broad daylight. But it's gonna be a lot more embarrassing when you get caught doing it,"

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. I just needed some money,"

"What do you need?" He asked politely, with a gentle smile.

"No no. I don't want to trouble you. Not after this especially," She replied.

"It's fine. I would be glad to help. Tell you what, let's go and get something to eat,"

"No. It's fine," She rejected.

"Come on now. I insist. You can't say no,"

After a while, she agreed. They ate and spent time talking about their lives.

"You know what? I've never laughed this much ever," Alexa spoke.

"I'm having a great time too,"

He looked at her for a while and spoke.