Hellhole

He looked back. As he expected, nothing happened. But the moment he turned his head forward, he was lost. He was overcome with a feeling of hopelessness. He felt abandoned. He didn't know where he was walking. A point size source of light illuminated the path and he followed to its source. An endless path of darkness. Only it seemed like an endless path because he walked with small steps.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps. But wasn't able to pinpoint where it came from. Was it from the front or the back?

"Alexa?" He called out. No response.

"Alexa? Is that you?" He asked. No response.

The sound of the footsteps got louder. Jay didn't see anything. He couldn't see anything. He couldn't have predicted what happened next.

"Hey, Jay,"

"Alexa?"

"Yeah. It's me."

"Where were you? Where are we right now?"

"In hell..."

"What? Wh-what do you---" He was knocked unconscious.

A voice woke him up. He was lying unconscious with his hands tied not by rope but by something else. They were tied by a spell.

His eyes slowly opened to see what's around him. He lied on dust. The walls were of rocks.

"Ughh--" Somebody moaned.

He looked over to see who the source of that sound was.

"Alexa! Are you okay?"

"Where were you? I've been here for weeks?"

"What? You fell an hour ago. How can you say you were here for weeks?" Jay asked, confused.

Alexa disappeared.

"Time works differently in this area, Prince Jordan," A voice spoke from the darkness. "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Damon. Ruler of the Joker Clan,"