Finale

Day6 - Finale

IZ*ONE's Minju

----------

There's nothing you hate more than the intruding sound of your alarm. You toss to the opposite side of the bed, your hand reaches for the phone on the bedside drawer, trying to turn it off as quickly as you can.

You feel your wife's hug gets tighter after you turn the alarm off. Minju snuggles even closer to your chest, rubbing her face against your shirt, taking in the comforting scent of the man she promised to spend the rest of her life with.

"Do I have to wake up now?"

Her raspy voice almost makes you lose control of yourself, you always love her lower register. It's one of the charms that you've fallen for after knowing her for many years.

"I really like to cuddle you right now but you need to go to work," you brush her luscious hair.

"But I want to stay with my hubby…"

You can feel her pout on your chest. At the moment, you wonder how lucky you were to get THE Kim Minju that the people in your company always talks about.

"You only have 2 photoshoots right?" You kiss the top of her head. "You can come back soon if you start your day early."

"Fine~"

She looks up and plants a quick peck on your lips. Minju lets go of you and walks to the bathroom, taking a shower while you take out some clothes that she can put on afterwards.

----------

You quickly run to the kitchen to fix your wife a quick meal that she can enjoy before her manager arrives.

Grabbing some fruits and a packet of quinoa, you begin to make her a fruit salad. One of the things that Minju has always enjoyed.

You hear a creak of the door and Minju appears with a thin black top and a pair of skinny jeans. Her eyes light up when she sees the bowl of fruit salad prepared by you.

"Thank you oppa~"

She tiptoes and plants kisses all over your face before sitting down at the dining table and munching down her breakfast. Since she's a celebrity, you know Minju must keep a strict diet most if not all of the time.

"Are you still working from home?" She looks up at you in which you nod as an answer.

"Lucky… and here I am, must leave the house to go to work."

"Yeobo, you're a supermodel. You can't have a photoshoot at home"

The current issue in the world has turned you into a home worker/house husband. It's not too bad since you are only working from home, but on days like this, you feel a bit empty since your other half is not here.

*Ding dong*

The jingle echoes through your apartment at the same time Minju finishes her breakfast. She jogs to the bedroom and grabs her purse.

Minju runs to the door while bidding you farewell, but the girl suddenly stops before she turns around and walks to you.

She grabs your arms and closes the gap between the two of you. Capturing your lips before pulling away and feeling embarrassed at her own action.

"See you later oppa~"

You wave your wife goodbye and loneliness finds you again.

'Well, better keep myself busy.'

And so keeping yourself busy you did. From going online, giving your subordinates guidance on today's agendas and going on virtual meetings to doing laundries and cleaning the apartment.

It sucks that you aren't able to go back to your office. But at least by being at home, you get to spend more time with Minju. Even though on some days she also has to leave for work.

'She should be back soon…'

You take a look at your watch and it indicates half past three. Using your flexible time, you get off your laptop and head to the kitchen.

Taking out some ingredients from the fridge and cabinets, you begin to chop some onions and boil the water. Preparing the ingredients to make a pasta dish.

About fifteen minutes in, you hear beeping sounds coming from your front door. You quickly plate the pasta and serve it on the table, making sure it looks amazing for Minju.

"Ooh~ something smells delicious!" Minju peeks from the corner.

"Welcome back beautiful~" she flashed a smile at you.

That smile of hers always cheers up your day, even on the really bad ones. Locking your eyes with her, you are convinced she's the best happy ending you will have.

She will without a doubt be your last love story.

Kim Minju... is your Finale.

____________________

Is it too fluffy? Lmao.

I see everyone updating and thought I must update something too andddd here it is~

And I really recommend you guys to try and listen to Finale. It's a really fluffy love song.