Chapter 19- Final Chapter

what's up guys, how're you doing?

so by know, you should probably know that this is the ending of this story. so first of all i would like to give you my thanks.

thank you for all those who read this book. as some of you who read my author's notes know, this is my first book. i know it is not really the best in comparison with those other writers here in wattpad and yet you decided to stay and continue reading my story. thank you so much readers, for making me happy while writing this fanfiction.

thank you for all those who fanned and voted. thank you for taking you time in reading my work and appreciating this work. thank you for bringing a smile on my face everytime i see that there is a new person who fanned me or voted for my story. it makes my day brighter guys. so thank you.

so, now that this story came to this ending, i am planning to start a new one. it would most probably be about Louis an and is connected to this story. i repeat guys, this is still a plan. if i do pursue writing that, i would do that after finishing my ongoing story, Snow white and the Seven Rogues, a werewolf story. read it if you want to :)

again guys, thank you so much for being with me 'til the end. if you want, you can comment, fan or vote. please follow me on twitter too, if you like. that's @hiimrandommia

i love you guys loooooaaaaaddddssss!

ENJOY!

Cherry Potatoes,

Faye <3 Xx

P.S. i am seriously addicted to the Movie Pitch perfect. the movie and songs are amazayn- err- amazing. i swear. watch it guys! and tell me if you watched it too! :D

P.S.S. Kiss You MV in a few days time. anyone else excited? :D

~~

It was around 8 in the evening and I was just sprawled on my bed, thinking of the things Zayn told me earlier. Did he mean it? I guess he does. The hurt in his eyes seemed genuine, after all.

After a while, I heaved a sigh. I somehow understand his point. But if he really loved me, he shouldn’t care what people think of, right? It’s not like I would run away because of the hate the fans would throw to me. Would I?

 I never imagined my life would be this messy in just a couple of weeks. I never imagined that I would meet the guy I’ve been dreaming of in person. I never imagined I would fall in love with a superstar. Heck, I never even thought about rejection. But they said that the least expected would eventually happen. And it did happen and had a huge impact on my life.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a pebble hitting my bedroom window. Cautiously, I walked off my bed to my window. I jumped in surprise when another pebble hit it. I chuckled and opened the window, looking down to our front porch. Then I saw him,  err, them actually. Niall had his guitar and once he spotted me, he started playing a song that I know by heart with the boys singing along. And may I say it fits right on our situation at hand.

Girl I see it in your eyes you’re disappointed

‘Cause I’m the foolish one that you anointed with your heart

I tore it apart

And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence

And no woman in the world deserves this

But here I am asking you for one more chance

Can we fall one more time?

Stop the tape and rewind