Chapter 10

Hello gorgeous. ;)

Eeww, i sounded like a guy trying to flirt. Gaaahh.

Anyways, I'm here to tell you that i'm really, really, really, really, really thankful for all those who read and voted for this story and for those who fanned me. it really means a lot. I LOVE YOU LOTS!

so, here's the next chapter. enjoy your meal! :)

~~

Life with the boys was really fun. There never was a day that nothing interesting happened. Everyday felt like a blast. I always end up going to bed all knackered up (School + Soccer + Over energetic boys = having your energy drained, duh) but still with a smile on my face. Zany makes it a habit to  drop me off my room and tuck me in to sleep. I never fail to find it so cute and annoying at the same time. Cute because he cares, annoying because I look like a child and I’m not a child! The boys found this gesture amusing and often teased us with our deepening friendship.

“Zayn can’t even stop talking about you when you’re not here” Louis teased us one day, earning a blush from me and  a whack to the head from Zayn.

“I bet he even thinks of you when he sleeps.” Niall added. Zayn and I looked at each other and burst out laughing, causing the guys to think we’re crazy. If only they knew they hit the bull’s eye on that.

Last Friday night (A/N Yeah we’re dancing in the dark, skinny dipping in the- okay, what, no? but, okay.) Zayn asked me ‘ifiwantedtogoonadinnerdatewithhimonasaturdaynight?’ as he puts it. I just laughed at the way he asked it. I can’t help it! He looked so cute. But of course, I accepted his offer.

Now I know I shouldn’t have laughed.

I’m in a dilemma right now. I’m standing in front of my walk-in closet and I swear I’ve tried everything in my closet. Nothing seemed right. It was either too simple, too extravagant, too stiff, to formal, too casual, too dressy, too punk, or whatsoever. I heaved a sigh as I collapsed to my bed. I blew away a stray hair that was on my eye as a knock came from the door.

“Come in.” my brother emerged from the door and looked at the mess.

“Aren’t you going to prepare for your date tonight? He eyed me questioningly. I groaned and got out of bed.

“I don’t know what to wear.”

“Not my problem anymore, eh?” I lunged at him and playfully punched his arm.

“Ouch, ouch. Okay. Zayn gave me this. He said you might want to wear that for your date. Now go get ready.” He said, handing me a paper bag that I didn’t notice he was holding. I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He just chuckled and walked out the door.

I peeked at the bag and grinned at Zayn’s choice of outfit. Of course he’d want me to be in the same outfit as him. I hopped to the shower and washed myself clean before changing to the clothes Zayn picked for me. It was a white tee that has love written on it in black letters. With it were a pair of black shorts and pink varsity jacket. I wore my pink Keds with it and tied my hair into a ponytail. I was just applying some powder to my face as my makeup (hey, I hate makeup) when the door sounded. Why is the door sounding?

Oh, it was a knock. Silly me. Nerves go away!

“Get it.” Zayn emerged from there and smiled widely at me.

“Let’s go?” I nodded and took his hand.