Chapter 2

I was walking home after soccer practice. Yes, I also belong to our school’s soccer/football team. I play as the goal keeper, you know, to keep the other team from scoring. I could also play as the defender or striker but most of the time, I play as the goalie. As I said, I was on my way home when I suddenly felt a huge pair of arms grab me from behind.

“you know you shouldn’t be walking alone like that” I heard an icy voice say. I laughed, relieved. He may change his accent, but I definitely know my brother’s scent.

“you scared me. Don’t you dare do that again or else…” I warned him, pointing my little finger at him

“or else what?” he asked, smirking and probably thinking I can’t blackmail him. Ha!

“or else I’ll show mom what I saw in your room” I said, grinning evilly. Actually, that’s not true. I don’t really know what’s inside my brother’s bedroom. I do know it is gross. I hope he buys that.

“YOU WENT INTO MY ROOM? SHIPS, WHAT? WHEN? WHERE? HOW?” hahaha! He bought it! *does happy dance in my mind*

“so, would you do that again?” I asked grinning evilly at him. He rolled his eyes and pouted. I just laughed at him.

We reached home and ate our dinner before I went to my room to rest. My room is not really that big, but I’m happy with it, especially the walk in closet that I have. Yes, I love fashion. I have a medium sized bed, a huge vanity mirror with the cabinet that holds my perfumes, lotion-that-i-rarely-use, comb, hair accessories, deodorant and other stuff. I have my study desk connected to a cabinet that holds my gadgets. My room is black and white with multicolored doodles. I’ts quite neat, actually, not the messy doodle type.

I crashed to my bed and drifted to my sleep, hoping to meet Zayn again.

~~~~~~

I woke up the way I usually do in my dream world- by crashing down this slide. I actually am starting to be afraid of slides because of this. I started to walk around the familiar garden. Walking slowly at first but eventually going to skipping.

Then I heard him,  singing one of my favourite songs.i watched him from afar, slowly coming closer to the bridge where we first met. I joined him when he reached the second chorus. Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t have a really nice voice. But ZAyn managed to make me sing in front of him. Fortunately, his ears didn’t bleed from the horribleness (does that word even exist?) of my voice.

The song ended and we grinned at each other..

“so, how had you been?” he asked me, trying to spark a conversation.

“same old. Homeworks, exams, football practice. You?”

“the usual. Actually not. We’re kind of in a break and accompanying Niall visit his family and some friends. But aside from that, still the same. Fans, combs, mirrors, haters, and you.” He smiled that breathtaking smile at me.

“what about me?” I looked down, avoiding his gaze and hiding my blush. Apparently, I failed.

“you’re cute when you blush.” I blushed harder before giving an unladylike snort.

“yeah right. Wait, speaking of visits, we will be having visitors the day after tomorrow.”

“you don’t seem too happy about that”

“I’m not really fond of visitors after what happened before” I proceeded on telling him the incident that made me hate visitors. He laughed at me and I playfully punched his arm.

We walked hand in hand towards our favourite place in dream land- the swings. We would compete on who can swing the highest. Zayn always ends up falling on the attempt, and I just laugh at him. That is before he would push me off my swing and I would fall and he will laugh.

I only seemed like a few minutes, but I knew it was already time to wake up. We said our goodnights. I sighed and began to walk away. That is until he grabbed my hand and hugged me tight.

“good night Mia.” He whispered to me as he kissed my forehead and walked away, leaving me dumbfounded.