Chapter 15

hello cheesesticks!!

i'm really really really really (for a million times) that i was not able to update for a very long time and i was not also able to update yeasterday. i 've been really busy and i know that's not a very good reason to miss updating but i need to prioritize my studies. i'm a graduating student afterall.

anywayy, guess who got the new album! ME!! hoot hoot hoot hoot! oh yeash! oh yeah! *does crazy dance that involves hair whipping and hip shaking* so yeah, i was overjoyed. and me and my friends were planning on making personalized varsity jacket. with !D family names at the back. :)

so, it's christmas season. you started shopping already? i started saving to buy gifts. but i end up using them. oh well. :)

i do have some gifts to ask from you that would make me very very very very very very happy. please follow me on twitter, thats @hiimrandommia and please do continue reading my story. i would love you forever for that.

so guys... THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME.  thank you for reading, fanning, voting and all. you never fail to make me smile.

iloveyouguyslots! i lovechocolatestoo! :)

please vote, fan, comment and follo me on twitter if you like. thank you and mahal na mahal ko kayo! :) enjoy this part!

cherries, chocolates, charades and christmas,

Faye <3 Xx

p.s. sorry if this is short and it sucks :)

~~

Remember when I said we weren’t followed by paps?

Yeah I was wrong.

We finished watching the film and stayed in the cinema for a while. We were quite comfortable with our seats and I really loved the cold temperature—

Nah, we were just too lazy to stand up.

When the guard has finally found us and told us to go, we grudgingly got up, complaining about walking to the parking area. When we stepped out of the cinema, I was blinded by the flashing of light and deafened (is that even a word?) by people asking questions.

“Zayn, who is this girl?”

“Are you two dating?”

“Zayn, when is your next concert?”

“Zayn, is this your new girlfriend?”

Those kinds of questions were thrown at me. Zayn became a gentleman and covered me with his frame as we walked past the sea of paparazzi. When we finally arrived to his car, he immediately started it up and drove away. I heaved a sigh.

“Are you okay?” he asked me. I nodded my head and sighed again.

“It’s just that I never thought they would see us. I mean, how did they know you were there?”

“I have no idea. But we need to be safe right now so I can’t bring you home. Are you bringing your phone and maybe some cash?” I nodded, confused. “Good. I’ll be dropping you to a hotel. Try to contact your brother and tell him of our situation. I’ll stay in a separate hotel until we work things out.” He held my hand with his free hand. “It’s going to be okay.” I smiled at him and we slipped to a comfortable silence. When we got to a hotel, he dropped me off. I was about to get out of the car but he pulled me in a hug.

“Stay Safe.” He whispered and kissed my forehead. I blushed and nodded.

“You too.” And I got out of the car.

~~

Once I was settled in the hotel suite, I decided to take a bath. My brother said he’ll be coming with here with Laiza to bring me some clothes and keep me company. After a long bath trying to de- stress my body, I went out the bathroom to dry my head. My thoughts flew back to the questions of the paps a while ago.

What exactly am I to Zayn. Sure, we went to a couple of dates and he is quite possessive and caring but we never really labeled our relationship. What if I was just a friend to him?

Yeah Mia, and friends kiss each other like they’re more than friends.

It was on the forehead doofus!

And do you know what kisses on the forehead mean?

What?

Adoration, affection and respect. Now why would he kiss you with affection if you were nothing?

 That made me stop arguing with the voice in my head. Maybe, just maybe. Maybe I was more that just a friend. Maybe I did hold something special in his heart.

A knock from the door made me stop my thoughts. I covered myself fully in the robe and looked through the peephole to see my brother and cousin waiting outside with my clothes and some food. I let them in and grabbed the bag with clothes.

“Nice to see you too, sis.” My brother said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and went to change in the restroom.

When I got out, I saw that my brother and cousin had already prepared our dinner. I turned on the telly and sat by my family, saying grace before eating our food.

Halfway through finishing our meal a flash report came out and guess what was the headline? Yep, me and Zayn. It seems like Zayn already gave his reaction to the news of us.

But it wasn’t what I had expected. It wasn’t what I had been hoping.

“According to Zayn Malik, the girl and he were just friends. She was the daughter of the person who was talking care of their lodging while they are on vacay. He said, and I quote ‘ she’s just a friends. No more, no less.’ “

I blocked out the rest of the things that the reporter was saying.

I told you so. I told my inner voice as I felt a hot wetness run down my cheek.

“Are you okay?” Laiza asked, coming closer and hugging me.

“I swear I’m going to kill him when I get my hands on him” Adam said angrily, causing the chopstick to break. I wiped my tears and decided.

I need some  time. I need space. I need to move on. I was stupid to think he might even like me for more that just friends. I need to forget, at least until I heal. I looked at my brother.

“Book me a flight to the Philippines. I’m going back home.”