Chapter 1

So I  have decided to make this a todobakushin because why not I might add more peps or just make this a bakubowl
anyways onto the story brought to you by BeThAnY i MaDe BiScUiTs

FOUR YEAR OLD BAKU
"Mommy, when will dad stop?" bakubaby said. " I don't know, honey," masaru said. " Mommy, do you think- baku was finna say before mitsuki yelled?" COME OUT, YOU LITTLE WHORES. "

Baku dug his face in masaru's chest, scared for his little life. " Shhhh, it's alright, I'll protect you, dont worry, my puppy," masaru said, trying to sound reassuring. Even tho deep down, he was really scared, but he had to protect his pup at all costs.

Then mitsuki found them and started dragging masaru by his hair
"AHHHHH" masaru screamed " MOMMY"katsuki yelled " stay back you brat" mitsuki said " dont hurt mommy please daddy" katsuki said while crying his little omega heart out " DON'T CALL ME YOUR DADDY YOUR A DISGRACE TO THE BAKUGOU FAMILY NAME NEVER HAD AN BOY IN MY FAMILY THAT'S AN OMEGA" mitsuki yelled. Masaru then got up and yelled. " DON'T YELL AT MY SON" mitsuki then turned around with a scared alpha look on her face and said in a deep scare voice what. did .you just.say. to.me. masaru.

Masaru knew he couldn't win he was forced in submission and bowed down to the alpha. " That's what I thought." Mitsuki then grabbed kat by his hair and said, " You're coming with me somewhere far away."AHHHHHH," kat screamed. Masaru eyes widen then mitsuki started dragging kat by his hair and masaru was trying to stop her " wait please mitsuki, don't take my baby from me" masaru said while crying but then mitsuki slapped him and he fell to the ground " oh well bitch" mitsuki said while still dragging kat.

" MOMMY kat yelled while being dragged away and crying really hard." KATSUKI," masaru said while on the ground a cry mess.

Well, that chapter 1. I hope you enjoyed it and much as I enjoyed writing it.