Chapter 3

Katsuki Pov:

Then a mysterious voice said, " You're finally here
W-what the hell, I thought to myself.
" Yep, I'm here, and I got what you wanted, a rare male omega," my so-called dad said.
" I can see that, being him closer to me," the voice said
My dad started dragging me to the voice.
" Wait, no, please, dad, please,please," I pleated.
" Shut the fuck up you dirty slut" my dad hissed.
Then voice chuckled and my heart dropped I was a deep chuckle like a chuckle that you had to dig from within you to get out and he did it effortlessly.
Dad then threw me and I saw the man he had ocean blue eye and tattoos all over his body his muscles showin threw his shirt he looked like he had a six pack he was so beau- wait what katsuki what the hell are you thinking .

He chuckled again and then said in a scary voice.
" Like what you see."
To be honest, I blushed.
I'm an omega. What do you expect readers to don't judge me. ( Lmao. not him breakin the fourth wall).
I then stuttered a no, and he just chuckled.
" Ok, can we just get down to business now. My dad said

" Don't rush me," the man said

" Give me the money, and I'll give you him." My dad said
My heart fully dropped, shes selling me to sum extreme hot but scary man. I knew I was crying.
He gave my dad money, and my dad threw me at him and then left me there like I was nothing.
Don't cry, katsuki. NO MORE CRYING, I yell at myself. SHE NEVER LOVED YOU ANYWAYS SO WHY ARE YOU FUCKIN CRYING YOU WEAK BASTARD I yell at myself even more.
" WELL FUCK YOU DAD" I yelled as I heard the car drive off.
" ohhh~ what a feisty omega you are" the voice said.
" Your going to be PREFECT for my experiments" the man said.
I gulped
His what now...

Well thank for reading this chapter ever one tye reason I haven't posted is because I was working on another book that I'm making it's called
BHNA: Maze Runner. Its gonna be cool I think idk it might be posted in a month basically it's maze runner but BHNA verison no quirks anyways you'll see when its posted.
PEACE OUT