Chaper 8

Previously on sick bakugou

"my names Sinpau, and it's nice to meet you. The other said.

I never heard a name like that before it's cool.  Yep.

This is going great for our first time  communicating with others again.

Mhm, I agree with you.

I just hope they don't turn on me, then that would be bad.  Let's not think about that right now.

... Yeah

Now, on with the story
Katsuki- normal
Katsuki wolf ( Augustus)- slanted

3 pov

Before they can say anything else, the door opened. And the two men from earlier came in. Sinpau and Dewei were growling at them. And kat started whimpering.

" Stop growling mutts," one of them said.

Then the other started to come closer to kat, causing the boys to growl louder.

" tase them stupid mutts," said the one closer to kat.

The growling stopped as the boys got tased and keep in mind thats not an ordinary taser. It's especially made for wolves.

Kat whimped at them, getting tased. Remember all the times he got tased because he didn't want to coordinate.

Kats pov:

" Oh kitty," said the man that's now in front of me.

" p-please leave m-me alone," I said, not wanting to take any more medication from them.

" Oh kitty, it's ok,"  he said. Then, I picked me up.

" Open wide," he said. I shook my head. " Open kat or I'm going to tase you, and you know that I don't wanna do that now, do you?" he said, getting a little angry.

I don't want to get tased so I open my mouth.
" Don't do it," someone said in a hurt voice. I turned to look at who said it when the man holding me grapped my chin, stopping and then forcefully making me swallow the pill.

I choked when he did that.
" Good job, kitty," he said as he put me down.

" Let's go, we'll come and get him later when boss says."

" ok, bye bye kitty" he said as he leaned down and tried to kiss my cheek but couldn't because I turned my head, making him kiss the ground.

" Really kitty, you just had to make me kiss the ground." He said he got up and left with the other man.

Hope you enjoyed
PEACE OUT✌🏾