Miyagi-Do

Hawk POV

"This is bullshit" Hawk thought as he was sanding the deck at Miyagi-Do. LaRusso was making him sand down the deck and clean the dojo for the month. This was because hawk decided to come clean to  LaRusso about vandalizing his dojo back when he was in Cobra Kai. He forgave hawk, but he was still punished by Sensei Lawrence. He liked being apart of the Eagle-Fang-Miyagi-Do Dojo (got to decide on a better name), but it still pissed him off that he had to paint fences and sand decks. LaRusso told hawk that the chores were how he learned defense from Mr. Miyagi and to trust the process. 

The upside of staying back to clean was he could practice in private. He still preferred to punch and kick the sandbag, but he stayed back to practice his kata. Hawk still saw it as a pussy method of training, but it gave him focus. When ever he got the chance, he would try to balance his body on one hand to try to do the two-legged kick he saw Robby do at the tournament. He got super close to being able to do it, but he always fell before he could do it.

Hawk finally finish sanding the deck and went over to grab his water bottle and took a long drink from it. He started doing his kata and cleared his mind from his distractions. Once he was done, he went back to the deck and tried the two-legged kick again.

Moon POV

I pulled into Miyagi-Do looking for Sam. We were supposed to go to the mall but she never texted her back. She went to the LaRusso's earlier to try to find her, but Amanda said Sam might be at the dojo. I got out and went to the back. I always liked Miyagi-Do, it emphasized peace and compassion. Plus I really like the backyard. I walked in and saw Hawk standing on one hand while in deep concentration. 

"Hawk?"

"Whoa!" Hawk lost his concentration and fell off the deck into the grass.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry! Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." He answered.

"Moon, what are you doing here?" Hawk asked in a questioning tone.

"What are you doing here?" I shot back at him.

"I asked you first."

"Looking for Sam, we were supposed to go to the mall and I couldn't find her. What about you, shouldn't you be with your Cobra friends?"

Hawk gave her a look and responded "They're not my friends anymore, I quit Cobra Kai."

I can't believe what I'm hearing. Hawk, Cobra Kai's top fighter and bully, quit?

"Seriously?" 

"Yeah, I finally saw what I was becoming and realized I didn't want to be a bully anymore."

I looked at him thinking that he was joking or this was some kind of act. Part of her wanted to believe he's changed but another half of her is saying that he still was a bully.

"So, you joined Miyagi-Do?"

"Yes and No, I'm a part of Eagle Fang now, Sensei Lawrence's new dojo. But we train along side Miyagi-Do and we learn from each other. Demetri and I are friends again and I finally feel like things are getting back to normal."

"That's incredible!" I smiled at Hawk which he returned with a smirk.

We continued to talk for a few minutes about what we've been doing until Hawk changed the subject back to Sam.

"Also I just remembered, Sam is with Aisha. She came back to town for the weekend and they went to the beach club."

I remembered Sam telling her that Aisha was coming this weekend but totally forgot about it. 

"Ohh, that's right. She told me so many times and I still forgot." I laughed.

"It was nice of you to stay and talk for a while." Hawk said as I was starting to leave

"Yeah, I'm glad you finally got your head out of your ass." 

"Me too" 

We both laugh for a while and then left for the beach to go find Sam and Aisha.

Seeing Hawk again really made me see how much he matured. I still couldn't believe he quit Cobra Kai. After all, I was a bully, maybe he could change too. I'll just have to see if he really changed.

Hawk POV

After Moon left, I decided to leave a couple minutes after her. I couldn't help but smile at the way we were talking and laughing like we used to before we broke up. Maybe he still had a shot with her.

"But isn't she still dating Piper?" Hawk thought.

"Yeah, but I haven't see her around for a while or at school." 

Even if they didn't get back together now, maybe later in the future he might ask her out again. He didn't think he would ever work with Miyagi-Do or betray Cobra Kai. Maybe this time, things would be different.

"You better watch your back."  Tory's words rang inside his head

The last thing that he wanted was for her to get hurt because of him.

(Note: I'll update every so often. If you have any suggestions for me, leave a comment)