"M'lady"

We were standing by the auditorium after school. Most students and faculty had cleared out of the school. There were various posters on the walls, but I was transfixed by one with giant letters spelling out "READ". Harrison Ford was holding a book in his right hand, with the title being too small to read.
Emaline nudged my shoulder and asked,

"Whatcha thinkin' about?"
I smiled but then muttered, "Nothing.. I guess. But I just have to ask-- What is this? Like our 'relationship' I mean."
She smiled back. "You're my girlfriend, silly."

My eyes glistened with excitement, but I tried to play it off cooly. She grabbed my hand. Her hand was soft and petite. She held my face with her other hand. I pulled her closer and we kissed. After we both pulled away a few inches, we quietly giggled, before kissing again. I moved my other hand onto her right thigh. We kept kissing on the edge if the stage, until we ran out of breath. We pulled away again, and sat there until I said,

"So...uh... do you have homework?"
"Yeah" she said disappointingly, like she had hoped in her momentary forgetting about the homework that it would magically be done.
"What kind?"
"Chemistry"
"Oh. I have geometry." I softly laughed.
"Well you and I have chemistry sooo.." She raised her eyebrows jokingly. I laughed and pushed her face away.
"No but like, we should actually do homework.."
"Your house or mine?"
"Can we do it at my house? It's closer and my dad stays here until 6 pm most days." She smiled and grabbed her bag.
"Wait! You have lipstick smeared on your face. Let me take care of it."
"Oh"

I blushed as she pulled a makeup wipe out and smeared my face with it, then throwing it in the big gray garbage can by the door. We headed over to my house and headed up the stairs to my room.

"Nice Tori Amos poster, m'lady." Smirking and tipping an invisible hat.
"Shut upppp!"

I held a pleased look on my face as Emaline examined the rest of my room. My posters, my furniture, my stupid poster board that said "True love?" with couples on it.

"So... have you told your dad?"
"Oh god no. I'm wayyy too nervous to say anything."
"Mmm"
"I'm serious! There are so many bad outcomes in this situation!"
"Yeah okay 'McQuaid'"

Teasing me as I grabbed my geometry binder. It was red with "Geometry Period 4" printed on the side. On the front, it had stickers of various bands-- mostly old rock bands my parents used to listen to. She grabbed her green notebook with "Chemistry" written neatly in cursive with a drawing of a hydrogen atom.
We did our work for the better part of two and a half hours. She finished her lab on solutions, I finished my worksheets of proofs. She finished her problem sets, I finished my part in my group project. Of course we glanced at each other and exchanged conversations every so often, though. By the time we were finished, it was time for dinner and Emaline had to go home because her mom would be furious if she wasn't there for dinner.

"She seems like a nice girl." Dad said.
"Yeah. I suppose she is." I said.