Love Me - TodoDeku

"Shoto..." The dual haired boy tightened his grip around his boyfriend, seeking out his soft lips as the sheets twisted around their entwined forms.

"Izuku..." He ran his fingers through the fluffy green hair, down his neck with fingertips frosted with ice.

"Haa-" Izuku tipped his head back, his spine rolling as Todoroki drew his fingers down to his waist.

"I never thought my quirks could be used like this," he murmured against Izuku's exposed throat, feeling his boyfriend's body shiver.

Izuku laughed softly. "And to think, you didn't see the point at first. Aren't you glad you listened to me now?" He curled his fingers through the cool white hair.

"You've changed me completely. I once swore never to use my left side, and yet here I am, delighted to watch you writhe when I draw my heated fingertips over your bare skin." Todoroki did just that, watching Izuku bite his lip.

"It feels so good, Shoto, I can't help it. I want more," his kiss was hungry, his legs tangling with Todoroki's.

"Mm, easy, Zuzu, there's no need to rush. I want to savour every inch of you, and we have hours." He trailed his kisses across his jaw and down his neck, nibbling over his collar bone.

"You're driving me crazy," the green haired boy complained, his voice breathless. Todoroki raised his head but Izuku's fingers tightened in his hair, pulling him back down. "I didn't tell you to stop."

"I love it when you're bossy," Todoroki grinned, leaving hickeys dotted here and there on the pale, scarred skin.

"Careful, peppermint, or I might take you for a bottom," he teased, gently pressing on the top of the taller boy's head to guide him down.

"You can take me as a bottom, if that's what you want. All I want to do is please you."

"Mmm, maybe later. I'm enjoying this too much right now." Izuku laid his head back and threaded his fingers through the warm red side of Todoroki's hair.

"I don't have any problem making you my pillow prince, either," he chuckled softly.

~~

AN: so.... I thought I could do the whole descriptive thing, but I've honestly never written smut I knew others were going to see, so this is the best I've got. I think my computer overheated from the secondhand embarrassment once. (////////)