Labyrinth of Villains

"Welcome."

The soft, purring voice came from loudspeakers spotted throughout the dark room. Answering grunts and groans sounded as the collection of unconscious people woke.

"Let's turn on the lights, shall we?"

Shoto Todoroki sat up as the lights slowly brightened to reveal over a dozen heroes had been dumped on the floor of a windowless, doorless room. Katsuki Bakugo wasted no time trying to blow one of the pristine white walls up, to no avail.

"Damn bastard!"

"Now now, Ground Zero, where are your manners?" There was an edge of amusement to the voice's tone.

"Who are you?" Shouta Aizawa put his hand on Bakugo's shoulder, stopping the young hero from yelling back.

"If it isn't my favourite underground hero, Eraserhead. As to your question, I'm afraid I don't have a name to give you. I'm relatively new to the whole 'villain' thing, you see."

"Okay, why are we here?"

Before the voice could answer someone yelled in the background of the open mic line, "Oi! Get a move on, you promised us a show."

"And I will give you one to remember, Shigaraki-san, but as you know, any good horror movie begins with the boring stuff. So impatient."

"You're working with the League of Villains." Aizawa stated flatly.

"Oh heavens no. They've been trying to recruit me for years. I've gathered you here to demonstrate to them why I don't need them. And I love collecting quirks."

"What? Collecting quirks?" A soft hiss preceeded the moving panels, one of the walls slid back to reveal dozens of body parts displayed in glass containers, each with a small plaque.

"Yes. I'm a quirk enthusiast, I simply love collecting rare or interesting ones." Todoroki was the first to move, inspecting a pair of hands that had been encased in resin.

"Ardeth Bay," he read, "Hero name: Riot. Quirk: Enraging Touch. When touched, the target would become angry and rush to attack or defend whomever the user chose, most often self inflicted." He looked up at the ceiling, confused and slightly disgusted. "You took his hands?"

"Your face is so funny, Icyhot." Bakugo started at the nickname he most often used for the dual quirked hero. "Yes, I did take his hands. After he was dead, if that makes you feel any better. I did have to kill him first though. His quirk was situated in his touch, the rest of his body didn't trigger his quirk, so I didn't have any need for the rest of him. But special quirks like yours... full body quirks, I simply love those. I preserve their full bodies, it'd be a tragedy to discard of any part of their quirk. They are in another room."

The wall slid shut again as a hero Todoroki didn't recognize spoke in a tone of horror. "You're insane, a monster. How could you do that?"

"You say that like it should have been hard," the voice laughed. "All I did to Riot was pretend to be an underage girl and lure him to an isolated alleyway." Silence. "Oh you weren't aware he was a predator? I see why you questioned my ability. Anyway, I'm getting bored of talking. Shall we play a game?"

"What game?" Aizawa asked cautiously.

"Oh! 'Who's the last Hero Standing'! Because out of every one in this room, I'm only allowing one of you to survive. The rest of you, I'll be collecting your quirks... from your bodies," he gave a childish giggle of glee.

~~~
AN: MHA meets the Hunger Games and the Saw movies in this tale of murder room survival game. The Collector has captured a dozen heroes, with the promise that the last one standing gets to live. But Aizawa, Todoroki, and Bakugo are among them, which one will live to tell the world of the next generation's Jigsaw?

I was gonna make this it's own story, but it's sat in my drafts long enough I'm making it a one off