-12-

You stood in front of your door, contemplating whether or not you should even open it. Surely you couldn't leave Akaashi outside after he came over. Although, the thought did cross your mind.

I'm just gonna tell him I'm not feeling well. He'll go home and everything will be fine. Right?

You took a deep breath before opening the door.

"Keiji."

"You don't sound so happy to see me."

As he tried to walk in, you stopped him.

"No, no, wait. Don't come in."

He looked at you confused.

"You alright?"

"Yes... No! No. I'm actually not feeling too well. I'm probably coming down with something. You should just leave. Sorry for wasting your time."

"Oh, are you sick? You were fine earlier. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"No, I'm fine. Probably just a stomach bug or something."

But unfortunately, he didn't believe you. It was common knowledge that you were a terrible liar. Akaashi looked at you as if he wanted to say something but didn't know what.

"What's really going on?", he asks.

"Huh? Nothing. Look I'm tired, and I think I just need to sleep this off."

"Y/n. Look at me."

You looked at him.

"Talk to me."

You didn't want to. It was embarrassing. But he wouldn't leave it alone unless you were honest with him.

"I got my..."

"Your?"

"Cycle."

"Cycle?", he repeated. "What cycle?"

"Are you being serious? My period."

...

"Oh! That cycle..."

"Mmhm."

You both just stared at each other for what felt like hours.

"Okay", Akaashi said.

Okay? The hell does he means by that?

"Wait why are you still coming in? We're not doing anything."

"I know", he says taking off his shoes.

"You can't just barge into other people's houses like that."

"Why not?"

"Go home Akaashi."

"Ouch. Last name?"

You crossed your arms and glared at him.

"I'm already here so I might as well just stay over."

"No. You can't."

"Give me one good reason."

"One, my mom's home. Two, you don't live here. Three goes back to the fact that I'm on my period and we're not doing anything."

"So? Just let me keep you company then."

Your face was flushed. The thought of him wanting to keep you company without sex made you feel some type of way.

"You really don't have to do that. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate it. But it's not a big deal."

"I want to. I don't have anything better to do. You should be happy I'm keeping you company."