Chapter 1

Wilbur walked down the path, hands in his pocket. Tommy followed slowly behind him, struggling to keep up. "How the hell do you walk so fast?" Tommy questioned, having to jog a bit to keep up. "I have long legs, or you're just slow I guess," Wilbur responded Calmly. "Where are we even going!?" Tommy tugged on his jacket lightly. Wilbur brushed back his shoulder to rub him off. "I'm taking you to Tubbo, I need to talk to Schlatt privately. Tubbo is the only way to get you to leave me alone." Wilbur glanced behind him through his some-what broken glasses. "Fineeeee, are we almost there?" Tommy groaned. "Quit your whining, we just got here," Wilbur replied as he stepped off the path. "Now go find Tubbo, I need to find Schlatt." Tommy smiled and ran off to find Tubbo. 'Something with that Tubbo of his..' Wilbur thought, looking at the door of the Whitehouse. He sighed and got the courage to knock. He was greeted by George. "Wilbur? What are you doing here, shouldn't you be in Pogtopia?" George looked at him with a confused glare. "I should but.. I need to talk to uh.. Schlatt," Wilbur struggled to say. "Schlatt!? Why Schlatt?" George looked in even more shock, if that was even possible at this point. "Um.. well we.. I mean- I- no time to explain, may I just see Schlatt?" Wilbur stuttered. "I think he's just filing papers or whatever so be sure to knock, first door on the right," George spoke with a more serious tone and opened the door wider for Wilbur to walk in. Wilbur walked in, nodded to George and went down the hall. George smiled at him as he nodded, and then closed the door after he walked in. He took a deep breath and knocked ever so slightly. "What do you want now, Quackity? I'm busy," Schlatt said with an annoyed voice. Wilbur peeked the door open and made part of his head visible. "Uh.. I'm not Quackity but you probably don't want to see me either.." Wilbur said quietly. "Wilbur..?" Schlatt straightened forward in his seat, Wilbur thought he spoke in a lighter tone to him. "Come in, I guess-.." Schlatt said with a confused tone. Wilbur walked in cautiously and quickly. "Why and how the hell are you here?" Schlatt said quietly. "I- I want to say I didn't want to have a rivalry. I actually wanted to.. be close friends with you like we used to, b-but I didn't know how to.." Wilbur managed to choke out. "W-what?" Schlatt made a confused smile at him. "I don't want to be your rival," Wilbur said with more confidence. "But.. why?" Schlatt's smile faded. "I've almost blown up this place 8 times, Schlatt. I'm going insane!" Wilbur smiled slightly. Schlatt stood up and walked over to Wilbur. Schlatt motioned him to stand up, wondering what he was doing. 'What is he doing?' Wilbur thought as he stood up. Schlatt put his arms out for a hug awkwardly but then put them down and put out his hand for a hand shake. Wilbur began to laugh at him, noticing he seemed to struggle. "What's so funny, Soot boy!?" Schlatt went pink in embarrassment. "You seemed to struggle for a moment-" Wilbur continued to laugh. "God damn it, Wilbur," Schlatt pulled his hand back in and crossed his arms. Wilbur took a few breaths and stood back up straight. Schlatt looked up at him slightly, giving him direct eye contact. Wilbur looked back and made his commonly used straight face.Schlatt stared back. They both eventually start to laugh again. "How are people intimidated by you!?" Schlatt choked out as he laughed. "I stare at them, and my height I guess?" Wilbur managed to say as well. Wilbur's laugh slowed to a small chuckle. "I missed you.." Schlatt looked at him. "Really? Thought you'd hate my guts after what I did." Schlatt stood up right. Wilbur stopped chuckling and smiled. He walked closer to Schlatt. Schlatt gave a confused expression, looking up at him. Wilbur hugged him. Schlatt stood there frozen for a moment and then eventually wrapped his arms around Wilbur. Wilbur made a laugh. "When do you hug?" Wilbur looked down at him. "Since you just hugged me, idiot." Schlatt made an angry expression, faking it. "Psh. Anyways uh.. are you going to allow me to come back to L'man- Manburg..?" Schlatt looked at him. "For now you can come if you want.. but you can't live here. I don't fully trust you yet.." Schlatt looked to the side. Wilbur nodded. "Well thank you for having me, I'll be leaving now." Wilbur walked out, closing the door behind him.

Hello! Thank you for reading my first ever chapter to my first story. I appreciate it!
Wordcount: 790