1

Ok ok I wrote this literally 2 times and it didn't save, so let's hope this does.

Luz POV

"Stupid ass paperwork" I say seeing my assistant Willow walk into my office and gather up the paperwork. "Willow I'm going to eat please watch over while I'm gone." she nods her head and walks off.

As do I, my car is parked on the 2nd floor so I head there first. Once I arrive I tossed my keys up and caught them, then unlocked the car to get in.

"McDonald's, Arby's, Wendy's, why is there only junk food." Then I past Olive Garden, pulling into the parking lot and heading in. "At least it's kinda fancy"

"Hello 1 person please." the waitress smiles and leads me to my table.

"Hello I'll be your waitress for today, anything to drink?" I look up from the menu and nod "just a coke will do thanks" she smiles and walks away.

A couple of minutes past and this waitress walks by with what looks like 5 drinks, she looks like she's struggling as well. I eye a guy leaning his foot out, I pay no attention to this though.

The lady walks by and trips having the drinks spill all over her. "Oh fuck" she curses quietly while the guy could only laugh.

I got up and grabbed the guys by the collar of the shirt. "Listen here you little shit, why would you stick your foot out like that, somebody could have gotten hurt." I look over "this your wife?" he nods. "Hope she doesn't want to have kids, cause with that small dick of yours I don't think it's possible."

I let go of his shirt and help the lady up extending my hand. She takes my hand and gets up. "I'm sorry I think one of those were your drinks I have to go back and redo it"

"No no, here take this" I hand her a card with my number on it smiling. "How about when that drink is done you can call me, wasn't that hungry anyway"

I pass by a table with a group of girls, all I heard was them whistling and saying dirty stuff about me. I ignored, as I do all the time.

Getting in my car I saw a note on the windshield with someone's number. I shrugged it off and started driving back to the office

So ik this wasn't really in the description, but everyone basically finds Luz attractive, she is bisexual but has a preference more towards women in this story.