11

Am I about to make this in school... Yes, you can't stop me

⚠Abuse, Blood, Knife⚠

Amity POV

Luz walked up to me as I started to wipe my tears away, she tried to put her arms around me for a hug but I pushed her away. "What? Don't want a hug now?" She looked at me confused, but when she said that I only started to cry harder.

"C-can you leave me alone... Please, I don't have anywhere to go so can I stay here." she nodded but before I walked away she grabbed my arm roughly.

"Girlfriend? Oh my god Amity, you like me." she laughed and I felt a slight embarrassed blush form on my face. "Can you let go of my arm... It hurts." she let go of my arm quickly and before I walked away, I fell to floor in tears.

I kept trying to tell Luz I'm ok but she didn't care, she lowered herself to the floor and held me tightly. I love her embrace so much, I want to just kiss her so badly right now.

I pull back from the hug and look at her face she looked at me as well and kissed my forehead... Dammit.

"Come on, the ground is hard, I think the couch would be a better place to sit." I nodded and stood up then walked to the couch, she followed and once I sat down she put her arms around me again.

I put my face into the crook of her neck. "You smell good." Luz laughed and tightened her arms.

Y'all I forgot what the time of day it was so Ima time skip to 10pm

I woke up on the couch, feeling her arms still around me. "Wow we must've been tired." Luz was still asleep and I shook her. "Nooo, 5 more minutes." I smiled softly but knew we had to wake up. "Come on, we gotta get up." I saw her smile then open her eyes.

As she opened her eyes she softly rubbed them with one of her hands. "Can I have... A kiss?" I said embarrassed. She smiled and leaned in, softly kissing my lips.

She pulled back when there was a loud banging on the door. "Can you get that please." she whispered and I nodded, I walked to the door and opened it slowly.

"Amity..."

"Mom..."

I heard Luz spring off the couch and rush over.

Luz POV (those warnings start here 😩)

I heard Amity say hello to her mom... Why is she here, I got up quickly and went to the door, but as I did I saw two... Tall... Very muscular guys standing behind her. "You know what I told you two, get her and I'll take care of my daughter." My eyes widened and I tried to grab Amity but it was to late.

One of the guys grabbed her and pushed her aside, then both of them walked towards me and grabbed my arms. "Amity!" Her mom grabbed her hair and dragged her inside.

She threw her onto the hard tile floor and started to go through my kitchen drawers. I saw her pull out a knife and smirk at it. "Listen... What was it again? Luz? Well us Blight's we don't lie, because if we do we get taught a lesson." she grabbed Amity by her hair and pulled her up, so they were face to face, then she ran the blade across her face, not slicing her.

"W-WAIT! It was me I lied! W-we are dating." Amity looked at me and shook her head 'no'. "Awww trying to save her? That's to damn bad." she ripped her shirt off, leaving her in her bra and my eyes widened as I saw the blade go across her stomach. "M-mom I'm sorry, please don't hurt me." I could see her start to shake.

Then she did it... She sliced her stomach once, leaving a large cut on there, she started to bleed badly and she was screaming. I couldn't do anything... I-I'm just weak, I stood there just watching not saying anything. She moved Amity so she was laying on her stomach and the cut was against the ground.

Then her mom started to slice her back, causing her to scream even louder. I could hear the pain in her voice. "Amity... AMITY! LET ME GO PLEASE!" I looked at the two guys behind me who just smiled at the sight of Amity being hurt. She picked Amity up so she was standing by herself, then slammed her head against the kitchen counter.

"I think we're done, we'll be back soon." she smiled and dropped the knife, the two guys behind me finally let me go and walked out with her mom. I fell to the ground but knew I had to get up and go to Amity.

"A-Amity, say something, be alive." she moved slightly and I rushed to her. I held her up so her body wasn't on the ground but I couldn't keep her up without touching a cut. "Open your eyes, I'm here she's gone." I stood up and rushed her to the bathroom, grabbing some rags to stop the bleeding.

"I'm sorry." I said as I pressed the rag against her, she screamed in pain. "Mom I'm sorry!" she shouted, her eyes still closed. "Amity she's gone, it's me... Luz." I grabbed some more rags and placed them on her back. "L-Luz it hurts." she whispered and grabbed my arm. "I know... I'm sorry that all I could do was just stand there."

"P-Please make the pain go away... Please." she opened her eyes slightly and looked at me. I had tears falling down my face. I can't even do anything now but watch her bleed. "I-I'm gonna close my eyes again... I'm tired." my eyes widened. "Amity! No stay awake look at me! I love you!" My tears started to fall faster. As she closed her eyes, her breathing was getting slower. I pressed the rags on her even more. "Y-You're gonna be ok... I promise."

Y'all I got a 20% on my test 😩 I did great. Anyways I'll update when I get home if I remember.