6

Amity POV

"Sorry I had to leave... I was just mad" I say walking into an empty house, or so that's what it seems like.

"Luz?" I see Skara and Amelia standing in front of Luz' bedroom door. "Get out of this house." I say through gritted teeth. "You leave since Luz clearly doesn't love you. I mean walk in and you'll see." Skara says smirking.

I open the door to see Luz, on top of Boscha. "What the actual fuck." I walk over to the bed and punch Luz across the face and Boscha in the stomach.

"Ow ow ow, Boscha? Amity? What the fuck." Luz says opening her eyes. "YOU EXPLAIN WHAT'S GOING ON, WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND. THEN YOU FUCK BOSCHA?" I start to feel tears go down my face but I don't care right now I just want answers.

"Amity, no stop crying please. I don't even know what's happening right now, I just woke up." she says scurrying to put her clothes on, Boscha still laying there naked.

"What do you mean you don't know what's happening baby? You were fucking me good just a moment ago." Boscha let's out.

"You shut your fucking mouth." Luz says, then turning to me "all I remember is Boscha wanting me to touch her in the shower, I refused. Then when I tried to leave I felt someone yank me back and things went black."

I start crying even harder.

Luz POV

"Please please please stop crying, I'm trying to explain." I look at Boscha. "AND YOU BETTER GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE BEFORE I KILL YOU AND THE 2 OTHERS."

"Baby c'mon just kick her out I know you love me more." that's when I lost it, I punched Boscha across the face leaving her nose bleeding from the impact.

"Get. Out." she looks mad and whites her face. Grabbing her clothes and leaving.

Once I'm for sure she left I go up to Amity and hug her. "Please trust me when I say. I don't cheat."

Amity POV (sorry I keep switching)

I push her away. "No, please I'm just gonna leave. I... Don't want to be with you either. Thanks for this though." I back away and exit her house. I saw Eda in the doorway. She gives me a massive hug and says. "Let's go get something to eat." I am hungry so I kindly accept.

At the restaurant (it's called Cheddars btw)

We sit down and order something to drink. "Kid, tell me what happened." I look down, feeling tears develop again. "I saw Luz and Boscha in bed." the waitress comes with our drinks and we say thanks.

"Kid I heard she showed you her scar." I look up. "And she hasn't showed you the room, she loves you. You can trust me on that."

"How do I know that." Eda looks at me and smiles. "She feels insecure of her body with that scar. And that room is for when she's drunk or when she wants to get rid of someone." I take a sip of my drink.

"Eda, I fucked up... Take me back please." she nods and asks for the bill.

Baaaaack at Luz' house

I walk into the house since Eda opened the door for me, and headed to Luz' room.

She's asleep, "hey Luz?" her body shoots up from the bed. "AMITY?!" I jump onto her, hugging her tightly making sure to never let go. "I'm sorry I should've believed you earlier." I feel her lips lock with mine for a second, until she pushes away. "It's ok, it's ok."

I feel her rubbing my back and slowly going back down to the bed. She soon falls asleep and I follow not so later after that.

I didn't reread this so ummm... If there are any mistakes inform me lol.