8

Heeeeey I finally figured out how to end the series, (not yet) but this chapter will be sad

Luz POV

I wake up in a field of yellow flowers around me, I'm wearing a white button down and some white pants. "Where am I" I say looking around, I spot a gorgeous green haired girl wearing a white dress skipping towards me. "AMITY!" I start to run towards her. But once I step into a hug she disappears. "A-Amity?"

...

I wake up in a bright room surrounded by multiple beeping, it's cold in here. Looking around I realize it's a hospital room. "So I was hit by that car and didn't die. Lucky me." what I'm assuming was a nurse walked into my room.

"Good good your awake, now you can start taking your medication on your own." "medication? What happened to me?" she sighs and looks around.

"You were hit by a car, the driver kept going and didn't stop. Luckily some good civilians were around and made sure you lived. Bad news though if you wouldn't have pushed the girl you wouldn't have gotten hit, you have - ----- left to live..." I sit there tears threatening to spill out of my eyes.

"Am I able to leave though?" she nods and hands me a bag of stuff that is already packed. "Thank you, bye." I jump out of that bed as soon as possible and rush home."

I need to tell her, I can't though. Damn it.

Once home I go inside and find my punching bag and start beating the shit out of it. "Luz? LUZ!" somebody hugs me from behind and my frown fades into a smile.

I can't show weakness right now.

I turn around and hug Amity back. "What did the hospital say? You were gone for 4 weeks and I was beginning to worry." I sigh. "Nothing important really, just that I should be careful more"

"That's good, let's go and watch a movie." she's smiling, so I'm happy.

I have to keep it from her until it's time to say, she can't know I have only so much longer to say

If your confused on the part with dashes, I just put them there so you can guess how much longer she has. Have any questions? You can ask me