13

Fine I'll make a happy chapter 🙄 but there will be angst next chapter 😈

Amity POV

I woke up and rolled over only to be met by a sharp pain in my back and stomach, I shoot up from the bed and was sitting up now in pain. I turned my head and saw a sleeping Luz, then I looked down seeing my whole torso bandaged up. I look back at Luz and shook her awake "Luzzzzzz." I said, shaking her a bit more aggressively this time.

She opened her eyes and looked at me for a bit until she started to tear up. "Amity!" She went to put her arms around me but stopped herself.

"Y-You're alive!" I look down at myself and nodded. "Well I sure hope I am." I joked and softly kissed her cheek, whipping away some of her what I'm assuming are happy tears.

"I thought my efforts were going to be for nothing... A-and I thought you were gonna die... On the bathroom floor." I shook my head. "Good thing I'm alive, kiss please." I whispered, only to be met by a pair of soft lips.

We kissed passionately for a while and pulled back, having a string of saliva be between our tongues. "Hey... I'm so sorry this is all my fault, we are dating! None of that was a lie, I'm just not ready for anyone to know." Luz sighed and I smiled.

"Hey it'll be okay, I won't tell anyone that we're dating and none of us have to be cut with a knife." I joked but clearly that made her even more sad. "Oh... Sorry bad timing." then she looked at me.

"I can't put my arms around you until you're healed, so I hope you don't forget my touch." I smiled again. "I never will."

Sorry it's short, my thumb fell asleep and I'm tired.