2: Sleepless

⚠️TW⚠️
-- This Chapter includes Mention of Physical abuse, a manipulated mindset and homophobic language--

- thinking in POV chapters will be written in this font -

---------------------------------------------------------

Travis' POV:

"dammit It's getting late" I say to myself, still sitting on the grund of this forest.
I close my diary and put it back in my backpack and get up, on my way back home...if I even can tell that place "home".
I just hope my dad won't ask so many questions again, were i was and what i did.
The feeling of nausea comes over my body and a cold shiver makes my body twitch, when I think about that my dad might punish me again, if he one day finds out im lying.

While i walk back home i observe the forest im in.
The birds are chirping loudly and the insects fly around trying not to get eaten by a predator.

There is always someone who's the superior one. There is always someone who's weak and someone who's strong. And the strongest ones survives this cruel World.

I think to myself.

I look at my watch. "I have 10 minutes left..." I'm getting nervous and start to walk faster and hope i will arrive in time, so my dad won't punish me for being late.

Sal's POV:

". . . and then he ran away and I was just laughing my ass off dude!" Larry said while laughing. "Yeah, Chug is still not used to all this ghost stuff. I understand him that he's afraid, not everyone sees ghosts daily man." I say shrugging and chuckling.
"Larry you're so mean sometimes" Chug says playfully dramatically.
"I'm not meaaaaan Chuuuug but you know what's mean?" He says teasingly.
"Oh no- Larry not the noo-" Chug could'nt finish his sentence theres Larry already giving him a noogie, while both are laughing and Chug yells that Larry should let go off him.
I laugh with them while todd shakes his head. He Looks at us smiling, pausing reading his book. "Y'all are such kids guys." he chuckles.
"Well...technically we are you clever dick." Larry says still giving Chug a noogie.
"Lar I think you should let the poor boy go, one day you will rub off his hair" Ashley laughs while she paint her nails, sitting on Larrys desk.
"Yeah man let me go!!" Chug yells while laughing and Larry finally lets him go. "Alright, Alright buddy" He says chuckling.

I sigh still smiling under my prosthetic and lean back on Larry's beanbag, looking at the ceiling. "What's up lil bud?" Larry asks me, with a little bit of concern in his voice.
"Dont worry man i'm fine, I just rememberd we have tommorow a math test." I say rolling my eyes.
"Ohhh fuck yeah I totally forgot dude." He says quietly, just getting a realization. "Lar? You did learn for this math test right?" Ashley asks smiling and rasing an eyebrow. "Uhhhhh of course i did what else do you think Ash?" He Looks at her, perfectly knowing he learned nothing. I can tell it from his face expression. And i think Ashley too because seconds after that she bursts out laughing. "Hey what's so funny?" He chuckles. "oh man Larry Face." I chuckle and facepalm.

"Ayy i will pass that shit, math is'nt thaaat hard." He shruggs, rolling his eyes. "You know that i can teach you at least a little bit Larry?" We all look at Todd who just slightly tilt his head questioningly, raising an eyebrow and looking at Lar. "Imeanyeahofcoursewhynotman" Larry rattles out without hesitate and quickly stands up on his way to Todd, who already puts away his book and takes out some math stuff from his school bag. We hangout right after school almost everyday. Either at Larry's or at Todd's, sometimes at mine too.

"Hey Todd, i think you would'nt mind if i join you two? I mean, just to repeat it?" Ash asks while drying her new painted nails. "Of course not, come here my Student." He jokes and chuckles. She jumps off the table chuckling "Alright Mr. Morisson".