Chapter.6

Y/n's POV

The car was silent as yeontan was on my laps we sat in silence as he drove me to my house well ofcourse its awkward as hell suddenly my phone rang as I picked it up immediately "hey baby " he said as I smiled "tae how are you did you reached there ?" I asked as he giggled "ofcourse my baby am fine and yes now tell me where are you ?" He asked as I sighed in relief "am in car going home " I said as he giggled "wait who's driving ?" He asked as I glanced at jimin who was sending glares at me "driver " I said shortly as taehyung understood "okay then call me when you reach home okay ?" He said as I smiled "okay babe but listen take care of yourself & come back fast " I said as I kept the call after bidding goodbye "from which angle do I look like your driver ?" He said as I rolled my eyes "tan ahh just few more minutes the I'll feed you " I talked to tan as he was looking at me "how have you been ?" He asked again as I sighed and looked at him "stop talking with me ,we are not friends " I said and looked out of the car as he suddenly stopped the car and went out without saying anything wait did he just left me and tan here ? Calm down calm down Y/n nothing will happen soon enough he came back and started driving again..I sighed

We reached home as I got out taking yeontan with me "wait " he said as I stopped in my tracks "take this " he said as I looked at his hand "what is that ?" I asked as he smiled did he smiled at me ? "Bandage for your ankle the heels hurted your ankle " he said as I looked down and saw my ankles red "no thanks mr.park goodbye " I said as I went inside "come on tannah " I said as I looked down wait where is tan ???????

Authors POV

Jimin looked at Y/n who locked the door on his face and then looked at tan ? The dog who was looking at him in anger "what ?" Jimin said as yeontan growled and started running towards jimin "YAAAAAA WHAT DID I DOOOOOOOOOOOOO" jimin yelled on top of his lungs as he tried to run but fell down and yeontan took the chance and bite his hand not that hard but enough to scare jimin as if warning him to stay away from his family Y/n came outside to see jimin falling on the floor and tan standing beside him she immediately ran to tan "tannaah my baby are you okay?" She asked picking the dog up and jimin looked at her so done did she just ignored him and asked the dog if he is fine and not jimin ? "Yaaaaa your dog bite me !!!!" Jimin said angrily as Y/n looked at him "he did ?" She asked suprised trying to hold her laugh..."tan ahh bad boy " she scolded the dog as jimin looked at her in awe.

Y/n's POV

I sighed as I let him come inside I kept tan in his room and took a first aid box out well i know tan would not have bitten him that bad but what if tries to sue me I don't trust jimin not at all..."give me your hand " I said as he looked at me confused I sat infront of him and started treating his hand .

Jimin's POV

She was treating my hand her face fully focused on it ,I almost forget how beautiful she looks when she is focused on something I smiled her hairs were coming infront of her face so I moved it behind her ear but she stiffened on her place as if she saw a ghost she she Is scared of me ? I looked at her as she immediately banded the hand and closed the box and tried to go away but I held her wirst and made her sit on the place I was sitting as I took the bandage I brought she tried to move but I glared at her and she sat on her place I chuckled she looks cute...its not good for my heart...

Y/n's POV

My eyes widened when he kneeled infront of me and took my leg in his hand removing the heels...flashback of previous memories started dancing in my head "am sorry " he said making me look at him as tears welled up in my eyes I tried to move but he held me in place and banded my legs.."move " I said as he left my legs and stood up "get out " I said as he looked at me "Y/n baby pleas--" before he can speak I pushed him "I said get out " I yelled as I was about to broke down and pushed him out of the house..but opened the door again "tomorrow I'll take you to hospital just in case to take injection so no infection will happen after that you go your way and me on mine " I said as I closed the door...while sitting on the floor he is ruining my life again but this time I won't let him...i sighed .

Time skip

Y/n's POV

I looked at the clock its almost 11pm I already talked with tae and fed yeontan but couldn't sleep I I need some fresh air all the past memories keeps flashing in my mind and I miss tae badly...I sighed as I woke up and wore some track suit to go out I made sure tan is sleeping and locked the door taking a walk outside to fresh my mind up...

*well lmao Y/n is me if I have a dog in future and he bite someone I will first check upon my dog cause I don't know that person what if that person do drugs,smoke and even bad do something more bad and my dog gets affected by it *