Chapter.1

*The happy ending ? Not until you become mine babygirl ,because this devil of yours can't live without you now *
          Park Jimin.

1 Year Later..

Author's POV

The bride and groom stood infront of eachother smiling as the priest started the wedding ceremony "do you min yoongi take Kim jisoo as your beloved wife?" The priest asked as the groom smiled "I do " he said as the priest smiled and now asked the bride "do you Kim jisoo take min yoongi as your beloved husband?" The bride smiled tears welling up in her eyes of happiness "yes I do " she said as the guests cheered for them "I pronounce you husband and wife mr.and mrs.min you may kiss and seal the marriage and yourself to eachother for the rest of the lifes " the priest said as the newly wed couple kissed...

"Woahh I don't even remember our marriage " the man said as he looked at his wife who was looking at the bride and groom "what do you remember Kim taehyung falling from sky ?" She said without looking at him as he rolled his eyes at her sarcastic comment "well look who's here " he said as there friend walked towards them "hello there mr.kim and mrs.kim " he said jokingly as the couple laughed "join us kook " she said as he nodded and sat beside them "what happened did you two fought or what?" Jungkook asked worried as Y/n rolled her eyes "hehe I I forget to bring the gift which we choose so we had to go to the shop and we almost missed the wedding but we made it on time " taehyung said scratching his neck embarrassed as the younger guy broke down laughing "lmao hyung your so silly " he said as the older one glared at him "I know right " his wife said making him pout.

Soon enough the couple went up to greet and give the gift to the newly wed couple "you came late " the bride said as Y/n hugged her "well all thanks to your bestfriend " she said as jisoo laughed "it's okay girl don't be so harsh on him " jisoo said as taehyung and jisoo high fived " you changed party jisoo " Y/n said pouting as Yoongi laughed "well Y/n am by your side " he said as Y/n immediately held his hand "well I have yoongi oppa " she said smiling as both bestfriend's got jealous of eachothers partners "well well I have something important to talk with Y/n " jisoo said as Taehyung and yoongi went to greet some of there business friends "what is it jisoo ?" Y/n asked as jisoo took a deep breath "he is out " jisoo said as Y/n looked at her a little confused "what do you mean who is out ?" She asked as jisoo rolled her eyes "park jimin" .

Y/n's POV

My breath hitched as the surround around me stopped moving ,it felt like time stopped for the time being "Y/n Y/n are you there ?" I heard jisoo's voice but all I can see and hear is him...'babygirl daddy is waiting for you' I closed my eyes as I tried to pull myself together "I'm I'm fine " I said as I smiled at jisoo "well it doesn't matter  me and tae we are fine and happy " I said as jisoo nodded "well you still have to take your treatment " she said as I nodded "but I'll be going on honeymoon for 15 days " she said pouting as I smiled "don't worry jin oppa has appointed new doctor for me " I said as she smiled but pouted "that dr.jin didn't came to my wedding !" She said as I laughed "he is busy remember he is the owner of sunshine now " I said as she laughed with me.

Taehyung's POV

I was talking with my business partners when jungkook came towards me "hyung can we talk alone ?" He said as I nodded "I'll be back " I said to the guest as I walked with jungkook to a corner and saw Y/n and jisoo smiling and talking together I smiled gosh I love this woman so much "hyung Jimin hyung is back in Seoul " he said as I stopped In my tracks "what do you mean ?" I asked as i looked at him "after being successful in Newyork he is aiming Seoul now and he is in Seoul now " jungkook said as my heartbeat fastened park jimin once was my bestfriend but now he is my enemy "it doesn't matter as long as he is on his way I'll not do anything " I said as he smiled nodding.

He went away as I looked at Y/n who was smiling happily while talking with few peoples.. I've already lost her once i can't lose her again.

*well well well I'm back you fellas do not forget to vote and comment your opinion and get ready its gonna be a big and long ride *