Chapter.22

Y/n's POV

My eyes widened as I went to them and saw them pulling eachothers hairs "hey hey stop jennie " I said as I tried to pull her which she responded to my voice her eyes were bit of tears I looked at worried "jennie hey look at me why are you fighting what's wrong ???" I asked as she hugged me making me froze..."Y/n this this man doesn't even feel a little guilty instead he is here pulling my hairs I I don't know why I loved him I hate him i hate him !!" She said as i sighed "shush its alright I'm here..hmm let's go home ?" I said as she nodded and went away without looking back i sighed as i looked at jimin who was now bickering with his butler who was trying to make his hairs look presentable "Mr.park " I said as he glared at me "now what?? You also gonna call me some names !! Go ahead I don't fucking care !!" He yelled a little as I sighed and held his wrist to pull him with me away from here..

Author's POV

Jimin's anger immediately went down as Y/n held his hand delicately pulling him with her ,he was under her spell as he was following her without saying anything his hairs looking like he just woke up from sleep and his suit and tie totally ruined...he didn't cared people looked at him in shock...but he didn't gave a fuck ,Y/n pulled him in a empty room which was a meeting room and looked at him leaving his hand "when will you stop acting like a kid " she said as her hands automatically went to his suit to do it proper and she tightened his tie herself not realising what she is doing her eyes were on the each thing she touched but his eyes were only on her face as she kept talking scolding him not realizing they were this close as if her anxiety has left her body,as if her fears has left her body and meanwhile he ? He was on cloud9 his stomach felt severel butterflies and heart beating faster he was froze ,frozen under her touch ,under her care,under her words .

"Jimin !!! Are you listening?" She yelled as he looked at her in awe "I'm listening " he said as she sighed she was about to say something as her hands were still on his shoulder but as if she came back to reality she gasped and immediately took steps back away from him making his heart clench hard..."Y/n...I swear I I was going my way she she started calling me names saying my parents didn't teached me anything and am am a manwhore and all....I mean am not denying yes I broked her heart but I I just couldn't love her anymore..." he said as his eyes were only telling one thing sincerity which didn't go unnoticed by Y/n. She sighed as she cleared her throat "I I just wanted to say that she is childish you,me we both know her...just don't fight fight with her it it doesn't suit you ...and don't don't fight with girls...you you will go bald " she said before she ran away from there like a teenager who just confessed or cursed at her crush and jimin who was stood there like a statue gulped his eyes looking at her who ran away he was looking like a lost puppy he pouted "did she meaned am stupid or was she worried about me going bald ?" He asked to himself as his butler came inside "master am am so sorry " he said as jimin looked down "ajushi would I look good if I go bald?" Jimin asked as his butler's eyes widened "hmm.. I I don't know master but am am sure you'll look good " he said as jimin pouted "she told me to stop fighting with girls or else I'll go bald was she taking girl's side or was she caring for me ?" He asked as the butler sighed smiling at his masters childness he felt glad that jimin is acting normal like every man at the age should act "well we can ask that to ms.jung at the party in night we should get going now " the butler said as both him and jimin went there way..

Y/n's POV

I got inside my car as my heart was beating faster then anything I sighed "what the hell was wrong with me ??" I said as I looked down remember his puppy face which was so confused and he was looking at me because I was scolding me..."shit this is not how things should go ahhhhh " I said as I sighed and took my phone out and called him "yes Y/n ?" He said Immediately picking up I smiled "I got the power or etorny " I said as he squealed "I want party Y/n " he said as I laughed a little "sure I'll send you address come to the party at night Hoseok ah well I'll get going now " I said as I kept the call after hearing a bye I sighed as I started the car and looked at the road and saw jimin walking out following his butler "why is he looking like a duck ?" I said as I watched him getting inside his car "idiot " I mumbled as I drived to where I wanna go suddenly remembering his hairs I laughed a little "he was looking kinda cute " I said as I realized wait what did I said ????? Nevermind...soon I reached there and got out...standing infront of the railing all the memories running like a train infront of me...tears welled up in my eyes "Taehyung ahh can't you come back to me huh ? " I said as I looked at the down hill "are you there ? Can you hear me ?" I yelled as tears fell down my eyes "I guess you can't you you really left me alone..huh but then why why does my heart doesn't wants to believe it ...ahh " I said as tears keep falling down and I cried again like a baby "I miss you love " I said as I looked at my wirst watch I stood there in silence closing my eyes when my phone rang I picked it up without looking "hello ?" I said as the other person said "Y/n come home hurry we have to get ready for the party baby " it was lisa I sighed "I I'll be there did you eat ?" I asked as she said "no am waiting for you so come fast " I sighed saying okay & kept the call "bye my love I'll come soon " I said as I looked down there...well no they didn't found his body nor the car......and all I can do is come here whenever I miss him...I miss him I miss him every second of my life now....it hurts bad .

"Out of habit things happens,but out of feelings only care happens, you can't care for someone out of habit you only care for those whom you feel like caring for"

*I keep crying writing Y/n's pov of tae someone help me 😭😭lmao*