Chapter.29

Y/n's POV

I woke up as I felt someone waking me up opening my eyes I saw him park jimin i rolled my eyes at him "where were you gone and what were you doing at the hospital???" He asked as he gave me water which I took still ignoring him "are you not gonna talk to me now ? Come on baby give me a chance to explain " he said as I looked at him sighing I looked down but my eyes widened "who the fuck changed my clothes?" I yelled as I looked at him he looked at me shook "what do you mean ?" He asked as I closed my eyes for a brief moment Jung Ara "babe ?" He said as i opened my eyes "explain " I said as he smiled a little "not like this we still have to go on our date remember? Our first date please " he said as I sighed "fine but you better explain it to me or else your not seeing me again !" I said as he nodded "here go wear this " he said as I finally looked around I'm in his house..."fine " I said taking the bag from him and made my way towards one of the room.

Jimin's POV

I watched her go away in the room as soon as  she locked the door I cursed..."the fuck was she doing kissing some other man !!" I yelled as the maids flinched "call ajushi !!" I said as they nodded "and get the things ready you all better not disappoint me !!" I said as they nodded I sighed as I sat on my couch someone suddenly started massaging my shoulders which made me relaxed I looked up and saw Yua "what are you doing Yua ?" I asked as she smiled "helping you relax oppa why are you so stressed ?"she asked as I closed my eyes enjoying the moment which is helping me relax "nothing I'll introduce Y/n to you " I said as I felt her hands stop for a moment but again she started massaging me I kept my eyes closed as all I could think about is Y/n kissing that doctor!! "Master " Ajushi said as I told Yua to go away "ajushi find out what was Y/n doing in that sunshine or whatever that hospital if of her brother and there is one doctor what was his name again jung or something find out as soon as possible " I said as he nodded and stopped his steps "what happened? " I asked as he bowed to someone behind me "ajushi ? How are you ?" I heard my baby's sweet voice I looked around and I gulped...damn her why is she looking so sexy....

Y/n's Dress

Author's POV

Author's POV

Jimin kept looking at Y/n as the butler took the clue and left the couple alone as Y/n was also staring at jimin with anger "why are you not dressed yet ??" She asked as he looked at her as if she is speaking some alien language "what ?" He asked as she sighed walking towards him "you said we are going on date jimin !!" She yelled as he nodded like a lost puppy "ofcourse we are love " he said as she sighed "then go change!!" She said annoyed "yeah I'll ,stay here I'll be back soon " he said as he went leaving Y/n all alone..

Y/n's POV

I laughed a little as he went to his room stumbling typical jimin I sighed as I looked around this is my 2nd time coming here...I decided to go see the kitchen as I went in i saw few womens and a young girl sitting on the counter whole eating some apple as soon as the maids saw me they bowed to me I smiled "how are you all ?" I asked as they smiled "we are fine ms.jung we are glad you are back with master ,we missed you " they said as I smiled a little yes they are the same maids from before "am glad...umm who is she ?" I asked as the girl was literally glaring at me ? "Oh she is Yua , master has adopted her she is the youngest maid here " the head maid said as I nodded and looked at the girl as she is already looking at me "nice to meet you Yua " I said as she rolled her eyes making me raise my eyebrow "nice to meet you too Y/n " she said as I smirked walking towards her pinning her on the counter she is sitting ..I leaned in "its ms.jung for you too little girl...and yes if you love your master this much better confess because your master is mad behind me " I said as her eyes widened "you--" before she can speak I moved back "well then I'll get going now jimin must be waiting for me " I said as I bided goodbye with them and winked at Yua making her more frustrated I laughed a little getting out of the kitchen and saw jimin...standing infront of me with a black tight Jean's and white shirt tugged in...did I ever told you he looks like angel in white but is a devil "you ready ?" He asked as I nodded "I'm " he smiled giving me his hand which I took "let's go " .