Chapter.36

Ara's POV

I sighed as I looked at her...I do feel bad for her but I can't do anything, I just can't it's on her she is willingly giving up and I can't help her ....."noona " I sighed as I looked at the side "what ?" I said as he sighed "can't you just help Y/n noona please ?" He said as I rolled my eyes "I can't she is giving up by herself " I growled as he sighed "but you can still help her by Hoseok " he said as I sighed closing my eyes for a moment "try to wake her up I'll only help if she wants me too " I said as he nodded Immediately walking towards her...I sighed as I looked towards the mirror and saw her already looking at me "what you gonna help her ?" She said as I rolled my eyes "fuck off " I said as she smirked "I'll do it by the way gotta say jimin is good in bed umm but not more than my babe " she said as my blood boiled "you fuckerrrrrrr you are ruining her body !!" I yelled as I tried to attack her but I know I can't do that I was about to say something but the person I hate the most came into the room hugging her.."crazy bitch " I whispered as I moved away from the mirror so she won't see anything anymore..."noonaaaaaa noonaaaaaa she woke up " he said as I looked at her worried.

Y/n's POV

I looked around black hole ? I sighed as I saw Ara and Him walking towards me..wait how how come they both & me are here..."how ?" I asked as Ara sighed "you gave up this early jung Y/n?" She said as I looked at her tiredly "he is not taehyung " I said as I remembered meeting taeyan for a glance of seconds "then why you didn't fight back ???" She asked as I sighed "I can't understand anything how come we all are here?" I asked worried as Ara smirked "well it only means one thing right ?" She said as my eyes widened I gasped as I moved toward the mirror there I'm standing in front of taeyan smiling and talking "how how who who is she ????" I asked as Ara moved me back to my place "your another personality, who is taking advantage by using your name " she said as I gulped "what about Hoseok why you didn't tried to contact him ?" I asked as she rolled her eyes "for me to go out either she has to be in pain or either you have to be in pain " she said as I sighed looking down "then give me pain !" I said as she laughed "what am I? Killer ?" She said as I sighed "please help me ....I have to find taehyung he is alive " I said as Ara walked towards me "he is dead !!" She said as tears welled up in my eyes "noooooo he is not trust me he is alive please..." I said as she stood closer to me "he is dead Y/n...remember the car accident the car flew in the deep only you were there alone...." she said as all the memories started flashing in my mind....it hurts it hurts badly....I held my head and I felt pain in my head..."bye bitch you owe me this one " I heard Ara saying as everything went blank....

Author's POV

Taeyan's eyes widened as Y/n fell on the floor with a thud ,his heartbeat fastened as he remembered what the doctor told him..he immediately took her phone and called the doctor which is assigned to her..."hello ? Y/n ?" The doctor said as taeyan sighed "doctor she is fainted please come fast " he said as the doctor said he is coming and kept the call....what he didn't saw was the Y/n which fell unconscious just smirked listening to his conversation....while she thought in her mind 'time to meet my crush'.

Hoseok looked at jimin "I gotta go Y/n is not well " he said as jimin stood up " I I want to come please.. " he said as Hoseok sighed "okay but do not fight with anyone especially her husband.." hoseok said as jimin nodded as yes..."I won't " .

Soon enough they reached the house as the maid opened it "please come inside " she said as both of them immediately went towards her room "what are you doing here park jimin !!" Taehyung yelled as jimin rolled his eyes "mr.kim please first I need to see your wife can you please wait outside ?" Hoseok said as taehyung nodded as yes and went outside meanwhile jimin locked the door as Hoseok went to Y/n....

Checking her pulse and heartbeat he sighed in relief "Y/n ???" He said as her eyes opened "I would love to hear my name from your mouth dr. It sounds heaven " Y/n said as jimin eyes widened at her attitude he was reminded of that night "A-Ara ?" Hoseok said as she smirked "finally love " she said as she sat up looking at him but that's when she remembered why she is here.."well my bad am not here to flirt with you am here to tell you something important Y/n...she is safe..we succeed in waking her up but...the thing is as long as taeyan is here she can't come out...her heart and her mind isn't not allowing her..." Ara said as jimin just kept looking at the couple infront of him who were talking so seriously he felt like listening to maths teacher ofcourse which he never understood "but Ara we need her here...we can't treat her..unless she is here " Hoseok said worried about Y/n which didn't go unnoticed by Ara she smiled a little "you like her don't you Jung Hoseok?" Ara asked as Hoseok's breath halted "What are you both talking about?" Jimin said as Ara finally realized that he is also here....the effect Hoseok has on her is making her go crazy she couldn't even care about the other world..she smiled "how have you been daddy?" She asked smirking as both jimin and Hoseok looked at her in shock...

*A quick explanation so all the time the Y/n you has seen was not Y/n at some circumstances she was there ,when she cared about jimin,when she ran away from taeyan...at few stances she was there on the other remaining it was Other personality.*

*I'll introduce the new personality soon well it's not new she is the old one but she will be introduced in next chapter I hope you didn't forget the plot that Y/n is suffering from DID😁😁🙂🤭*