Chapter.10

Y/n's POV

I smiled as taehyung eat the cake which was leftover on the side of my lips making me giggle and hold him closer "but I have one question?" He asked as he looked at me "what is it ?" I asked as he smiled and said "I'll be back wait for me " he said as he went away in the bedroom? What is in his mind now well whatever I'll just clean this mess so we can sleep.

Taehyung's POV

I don't know how to express what am I feeling am so happy and so emotional right now yet her dress and her looks are not making it any good to I just want to love her all night but am afraid I might hurt our baby so I called jin hyung since he is a doctor he must know it ,he picked up after few rings "what do you want taehyung at this time ?" He said as I took a deep breath and asked him "can I have sexual contact with Y/n?" I asked as I heard him choke on his drink I guess "what what did you asked me ? Ofcourse you can she is your wife God damn not mine what am I her teacher or father ?" He said as I sighed "I mean she is pregnant so is it okay ?" I asked as he laughed "lmao taehyung ahh your such a dumbo ofcourse you can until 5 months I mean till the baby becomes 5 months but it should be gentle " he said as I nodded understanding "okay then hyung thanks bye " I said before he can speak I kept the call I smiled in happiness "am coming my tigress"i said as I walked back to leaving room to see her wiping the table in that sexy dress making me have all kind of dirty thoughts fuck she is my woman got damn but am so addicted to my wife...

Y/n's POV

I was wiping the table when I felt a stare at me like someone is undressing me with there eyes I turned around to meet my husband who was gawking at me like a hungry tiger ready to attack his prey I smiled "do you need something tiger ?" I asked as he smirked wetting his lower lip with his tongue making me gulp I love this man so much "yes my tigress " he said as I smiled throwing away the table clothe I sat on the table opening my legs a little enough for him to stand between them I put my both hands on the table resting my weight on my arms "and what is it that you need mr.kim ?" I asked as he closed his eyes and opened it walking towards me he stood where I made space for him and held my waist pulling me closer our chest touching eachother as he started pecking the area side of my neck and said "I need my mrs.kim " he whispered biting my earlobe making me hold on his broad shoulders "tae " I moaned as he smirked now looking at my face "yes baby ?" He asked as I looked down hugging him while deepening my face on the crook of his neck "take me " I said "your wish is my command my love " he said as I yelped and wrapped my hands around his shoulder when he picked me up bridal style making me stunned by his actions "I love you so much " he said as I smiled "I love you too "

(I know you want Smut but nah not now you bishes)

Next morning

Authors POV

Taehyung woke up as he looked at his wife sleeping peacefully in his arms he smiled "gosh I love this woman so much " he whispered as he started kissing her whole face he pecked her eyes,nose,lips & then proceed pecking her cheeks he smiled as she slightly pushed him away "let me sleep you didn't let me sleep last night " his wife said making him laugh at her cuteness but cannot deny he truly didn't let her sleep last night .

Time skip

"Okay then get ready by 7 " he said as Y/n nodded and hugged him "come home fast so we can go early " she said as taehyung nodded "okay take care okay? And don't forget to eat food on time I'll be keep calling you " he said as the couple bided goodbye with a kiss and taehyung left for his office as it was only Y/n in the house well yeontan was still jin's house.

??'s POV

"Master there's some news about mrs.kim " the butler said as the man immediately opened his eyes and looked at the butler "what is it?" He asked as the butler gulped "umm mrs.kim is 2 months pregnant " the butler said getting ready to get beaten by his master but the master smiled happily as he stood up "re-really ? Y/n is pregnant? Oh my god I have to go meet her I'll meet her soon " he said happily as he smiled "tell all the workers that there will be 1 week off for them and there will bonus transferred to there accounts by morning " the man said as he happily hugged the butler the butler smiled "and get ready " he whispered as the butler froze in his spot .....

                  To Be Continued.....

*So yeah today is my dad's birthday and I swear am not ready for buttterrrrrrrrrrrrr its literally tomorrow I cannot wait yet am not that readyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my 7 cute/hot/sexy/awesome/handsome gangsters are coming tomorrow 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😌😌😌😌😌💅💅❤❤

As always keep voting and comments I love to read your comments 💜*