Chapter.21

"I'll be sweet as sugar, spicy as chilly and bitter as medicine so just wait for my warmth,lust and love babygirl~~~~"
                           : Park Jimin...

Author's POV

Y/n sighed as she looked down even though she has got almost 40% of the shares now if jimin decieds to give his share to jennie and even if yoongi gives Y/n her share there will he voting and she is trusting the staff and workers but she is not trusting her mother-in-law that cheap women will do anything to take the company away from her "yes mr.park ?" The MC said as jimin smirked "Mr.Min are you not transferring your shares ?" Jimin asked as yoongi smirked "am still thinking about it , you can proceed ahead " yoongi said as Y/n was looking down all kind of thoughts running in her mind the picture of her husband coming infront of her eyes "I'm transferring my shares to Ms..I'm sorry I mean mrs.kim Y/n " Jimin said as everyone gasped Y/n looked up at him as he was already staring at her soul....her body shivered...no this can't be happening he is giving her his shares ? It's not possible there's something fishy "Jimin !!" Mrs.kim (tae's mom ) yelled at him as he looked at her with what ? Look she sighed "umm as per now mrs.kim Y/n has 60% shares and ms.jennie has 25 % " the MC said as mrs.kim's blood boiled "Am happy if my daughter-in-law takes the CEO position as jennie is yet not matured for this " mrs.Kim said forced smiling as jennie immediately nodded agreeing "yes I'm happy by myself I don't need this & its hectic " jennie said as her mother glared at her making her roll her eyes but as her eyes again landed on her ex she sighed mentally and her ex he was busy looking at his love "I wanna go home " jennie said loud enough as jimin looked at her annoyed jennie rolled her eyes "well I'll transfer my shares to my sister-in-law as I don't need them " jennie said as she signed the papers making the power of attorney on Y/n's name "umm mrs.kim please sign this paper as our new CEO position " The MC said as Y/n was shocked she knew jennie would never go against her but jimin he had definitely shocked her..and she knows it very well this debt is not for free .."please " he said as Y/n sighed and signed the papers "welcome CEO Kim " everybody stood up and to give her respect as Y/n sighed yes she is indeed happy but she is more relieved then happy her tae's company will be going on as he always wanted..."there will be a party in the night at company get ready for it and everyone here present is invited "Yoongi said as Y/n looked at him he smiled "yeah get ready for it " she said with a straight face as the workers left it was only family and friends "Y/n " mrs.kim said as Y/n bowed to her "hello eomonim " she said as she looked at the women who was looking at her with pure hate but something was definitely going on her mind as she smiled at Y/n lovingly "tomorrow for lunch at my house you ,me and family it's my order " mrs.kim said and left them alone as Y/n pocked her tongue in frustration "Y/nieeeeeeeeeee" lisa yelled as she hugged Y/n immediately "am really sorry I couldn't come I'm I'm really sorry for your loss " lisa said pouting sadly as Y/n smiled "it's alright lisa I understand " Y/n said as jin also hugged her "thanks for keeping the promise you made to me " jin said as Y/n smiled "thanks oppa " she said as jin smiled and looked at his watch "well then I'll get going now see you in the evening " he said and left as lisa also went to Y/n's house since she came straight from Thailand for the meeting she will be staying with Y/n jungkook went to drop lisa he said he will come back to pick up Y/n but she said it's okay I'll manage .

There were only yoongi who was still sitting on his seat as jimin stood up to leave "congratulations Ms.jung " he whispered as he was about to go Y/n stopped him "park jimin..." she took his name making him gulp...damn his name from her mouth still sounds sensual makes him lose his sanity "not now babygirl...I'll talk when the right time comes " he said as he left leaving a confused Y/n behind Yoongi sighed as he got up and locked the door so no one can come inside...

Y/n's POV

The hell is wrong with jimin I swear I'll kill him if he doesn't tell me why he did that ..."down to earth Y/n?" Yoongi oppa said as I looked at him "sorry oppa " I said as he smiled "well don't worry my man's are doing there work " yoongi said as i nodded..."but are you sure about it ?" He asked i nodded again "I mean it's a one way road ? How come 2 big truck come there at the same time ?" I  said as yoongi nodded understanding "I'm doing everything you want Y/n " he whispered in a low voice as my body shivered "but remember you are dealing with me....so you better not back off when I'll say what I want "yoongi said as his fingers playing with my hairs "I'm women of my words yoongi " I said as I looked at him in the eyes daring him he smirked "i love your confidence Mrs.kim " he said as i smirked "and I love your attitude " I said as we both laughed "well then I'll get going have to tell my dear wife about it " he said as I nodded "yea yeah and make sure she comes to the party " I said as we both walked towards the door "yes my lady behind you " he said opening the door as I smiled and went out "want me to drop you ?" He asked as I nodded as no "no oppa I have to go somewhere first don't worry I'll go home " I said as he nodded patting my head for once he left...as I sighed the lady giving me my coat I wore it and went downstairs only to be meeted by a great disaster wait am I dreaming ???? Is is that jimin and jennie fighting ?????? Wait why the hell are they pulling each other's hairs ????????????????????