Chapter.37

The girl looked at him ,her eyes teary wearing nothing but love and sincerity her teary eyes were making sharp pain in his heart,his heart clutched tightly as she said something "please come back " she whispered as he tried to open his eyes the pain of her being in pain is unbearable for her...he can't see her in pain yes he doesn't know her but she has always been coming in his dreams now becoming nightmare...he opened his eyes full of sweat as he gasped for air...his breathing heaving..."ahh " he yelped lowly as the women sleeping beside him woke up immediately and started patting him saying everything is fine "did you got the same nightmare again?" She asked as he calmed down a little "yes...that girl she was asking someone to come back...the pain in her eyes it makes me want to protect her at all cost " he whispered as tears welled up in his eyes "my heart it aches whenever I see her crying....it breaks me apart...I want to hold her, console her but everytime I try to say something she vanishes " he whispered as tears left his eyes "what if she indeed is real ? What if she needs me ?" He asked as the women smiled a little "we will find her together do you remember her face ?" The women asked "I do ,I will never forget her face" he said as she smiled "but how can I search her in this state ?" He asked worried as she wiped his tears away "if the god saved you that day he will give you enough strength to find your mysterious women of your dream like you said she must be really in need of help of yours " the women explained to him calmly "but--" he couldn't speak more as she hugged him "everything will be fine son soon " she whispered pecking his forehead helping him calm down....'I hope you will find your love soon ' she says in her mind as remembered him calling only one name before he lost his ability 'Y/n a beautiful name ' she said in her head.

Y/n's POV

I gasped as I felt somone checking me I opened my eyes and saw myself "the heck " I whispered as my other self pulled the crazy women away from me "leave me alone!!!" She yelped as I coughed badly "the hell is wrong with you !!" I yelled back as the boy left her and came infront of me "you can't hurt my noona like this if you do remember you will be gone too !!" He said as I looked at her confused..was she crying ? "Why why why does the world surrounds around her and not us..what bad did we do that we don't have a life why are we only her imagination !!!! From the very start I was with her but what she did ,she didn't gone to my love but to that kim taehyung who is definitely dead !!" She screamed as I looked at her confused "what do you mean by the start ?" I asked confused as she smirked "don't you remember your only friend who helped you burn that maids oh I mean ms.kang's hand "she said as my eyes widened in shock...."no....no this this can't be possible " I whispered as I moved back...in shock...

Flashback..

Year 2006

The 9 years old little girl played happily with her father as he was about to go to his job as soon as the maid came she froze on her spot...scared of the maid she hates her ,she doesn't like what she doesn't to her...."appa please stay don't go " the little Y/n said as her father smiled fondly at her pecking her forehead "do not worry my baby I'll be back soon okay ?" He said as she still held on his hand he sighed and looked at the master "leave it to me sir you can go come on baby Y/n let Appa go hmm ?" The maid said in her sweet voice which sounded like a monster for the little girl ......